• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hi friends

galaxyphans

Dan and Phil enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hello! i'm galaxyphans, but you can call me skylar or luna. i was looking for forums for dan and phil and found a thread on it here on this forum but sadly it's from ages ago, but i decided to join this forum bc i like animal crossing as well. i don't own any more animal crossing games but i really want to play the wii version, which i think is city folk. i have played new leaf and loved it. i'm very tempted to rebuy it when i get the chance, bc i sold it which i regret, it was a very cute and relaxing game for me to play.

i like to read, write and draw. i write various things but i actually haven't written anything for myself since december, everything before that was..school related. i graduated from high school almost a year ago. i'm still figuring out what i want to do in life sadly, since life for me is very complex. i like to draw sonic fan characters or phanart. (dan and phil fan art), and i used to write phanfics (dan and phil fan fics) back in 2012 when i was 14 or 15 and had motivation to write.

i'm sort of bad at introductions but uh..yeah. i like to watch a variety of tv shows such as steven universe, star vs the forces of evil, glee, my little pony, littlest pet shop, monster high (the movies), sofia the first, and many others. i'm into a lot of kids stuff ;w; oops... but uhm. yeah!

i don't bite and i'm very friendly and i love making new friends so feel free to chat up with me! <3

hello! welcome to tbt :) i hope you guys like it here!

i actually love steven universe too ;u;

ah yay! steven universe is an awesome show and i'd love to talk with you about it!

unfortunately i'm not caught up yet :( i'm like in the middle of season 3, but once i'm caught up we can talk about it! c:

alrighty, let me know when you're caught up and then we can talk about all the massive events that happened lol

Back