• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Help Creating a Rumplestiltskin-Themed Room!

OperaPhantom

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hello!

I just got the spinning wheel during my daily trip to Super T&T, and I thought it would be the perfect starting point for a Rumplestiltskin-themed room (Rumple from Once Upon a Time, not Shrek or anything else). So I need some help thinking of dark, yet elegant furniture. I'm pretty sure that I'll be using the Rococo furniture set in Gothic Yellow, but I have no idea what wallpaper and floor to use. I'd like something dark, either stone or wood. Any suggestions?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I don't know where else to do it.

Cabin or ramshackle wall. There is also one where it is stone and has torches but I don't know what that is called.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a lot of the Zodiac series seems dark like the Taurus bathtub and the Aquarius urn, Gemini closet is elegant and sort of dark.

Thanks for the help!

I think the stone-with-candles wall is the basement wall. Haven't gotten it yet, or the ramshackle wall. I'm also thinking of the stone wall. So far I have the slate floor, but the old board floor and the pavement floor also look good. They all fit with the dark-fairytale theme I'm thinking of. Decisions, decisions. >x<
I haven't seen the Zodiac series before; how does one get it?

Last edited:
Thanks for the help!

I think the stone-with-candles wall is the basement wall. Haven't gotten it yet, or the ramshackle wall. I'm also thinking of the stone wall. So far I have the slate floor, but the old board floor and the pavement floor also look good. They all fit with the dark-fairytale theme I'm thinking of. Decisions, decisions. >x<
I haven't seen the Zodiac series before; how does one get it?

It was a DLC but it's all orderable and iirc pretty cheap. I've seen a good bit of it in RVs but don't think it'll show up naturally at Nook's. tbh I'd look here in buy/sell for a set.

You could also put wheat bundles or wheat fiels next to the spinning wheel.

I was going to suggest wheat bundles and fields! If you put a dungeon like wallpaper and the spinning wheel with the wheat on one side of the room and golden furniture on the other, it'd tell the story perfectly :D

Thanks for the suggestions! I didn't know there was wheat bundle furniture. It's perfect!
I don't personally like the yellow used for the gold furniture, but I LOVE the idea of something gold, so I'll leave a some gold nuggets lying around. :3
Thanks so much!

Back