which villager should I kick out?

tabris

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
lol, sounds harsh, I know. but I finally got a Link amiibo and I want Wolf Link to move in, but I'm indecisive! give me your vote, maybe some thoughts? who would he pair well with? lol

the villagers who could move out are:
Fuschia
Bam
Beau
Skye

everyone else is staying for sure! those villagers are Julian, Fang, Chief, Deirdre, Diana, and Mitzi. thanks in advance

Probably Fuschia! I never really liked her that much (possibly because she looks like a terrible oc character)

Probably Fuschia! I never really liked her that much (possibly because she looks like a terrible oc character)

omg i never even thought of that but you're right. haha thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bam or Fuschia.

2 for fuschia! thx haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm such a sucker for normal villagers that i almost didn't put her on the list, but i do already have 2 other wolves... haha thanks!

Fuchsia!
Beau should stay to be your Lazy.
Skye should stay because you have an attachment to her.

Deirdre is there as your Uchi...
Bam is your Jock...
So why not? :eek:

Hope I helped!

Last edited:
I like all of them, but if I had to pick it would be Fuchsia. I think the other ones are more natural looking and W Link would match them better!

Aww I really like Fuchsia, girlfriend! Personally I'd kick Deirdre out and keep Fuchsia. Out of your list though I'd say Skye

Aww I really like Fuchsia, girlfriend! Personally I'd kick Deirdre out and keep Fuchsia. Out of your list though I'd say Skye

I second this. I'd let Fuchsia stay instead of Deirdre. But if you're really bent on keeping her, I'd choose Bam if you don't mind having no jock in your town.

my least favourite is Bam, i like his colour scheme but he's just not for me. however he's the only jock on your list and i think it's better to have a variety though i don't have a jock in my town and i don't care to have one. i think Skye makes Julian less of the odd one out, my favourite out of the choices is Fuchsia and Beau is OK. i think i'd let go of Fuchsia only if you want to have more of a variety of personalities but i personally like her very much and again, personally i'd let go of Bam.

Last edited:
Back