Criticism and validation for my AMAZING dream town

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness, people!! Cannot someone be innocently proud of some creative hard work and get helpful positive feedback when asked without it degenerating into hurtful, harsh criticism!?
XenonKnight56, you have worked hard and can be justifiably proud of your pretty town! I know you realized it isn't complete yet, but you didn't deserve to get all this harsh feedback ... sending you some pats on the back and hoping you continue to find great pleasure in developing your town ❤
I very seldom enter into discussions like this because I dislike this type of mean spirited exchange, so this is the end of my comment ... just wanted to express some support, and say carry on with your lovely town :)

You are a very sweet person, ThePennifer. :)
Thanks.

Don't worry, I do appreciate other's creativity. I guess I just get frustrated when I think something's far to praised and overrated though. I know I shouldn't X0

Sure, but always remember that those people also put a lot of time and effort into their towns. So they probably would feel the same way about the things you are saying, as you felt when your town was called "blah." (Which I agree could have been worded better) It's best to just be constructive with criticism, rather than insulting. :) That's the only point I want to make. Be proud of your town as you should be, but be humble ^_^

My goodness, people!! Cannot someone be innocently proud of some creative hard work and get helpful positive feedback when asked without it degenerating into hurtful, harsh criticism!?
XenonKnight56, you have worked hard and can be justifiably proud of your pretty town! I know you realized it isn't complete yet, but you didn't deserve to get all this harsh feedback ... sending you some pats on the back and hoping you continue to find great pleasure in developing your town ❤
I very seldom enter into discussions like this because I dislike this type of mean spirited exchange, so this is the end of my comment ... just wanted to express some support, and say carry on with your lovely town :)

You're A goddess XO

you know that empty space behind the jungle jym? if you have the illuminated heart i think it should go there ^.^ ( also i think you should remove the beehive from the bridge...) and i think there should be a bench at the dead end ( the one at the river behind the police station ) that's all i think you need to add, the rest is perfect! ^.^

I'll visit your town in twenty minutes when I get off the train ^-^

Um... I don't know if I visited the wrong town because all the previous comments don't describe what I just saw O-O

I really love your paths it give a really natural feeling while still designating direction and flow like a path should.

I think your town is perfect the way it is, more pwps would only make it better ^-^

One of the areas I'm jealous of is your wisteria trellis... I want that pwp so bad.

Thank you so much for starting this thread, I really enjoyed visiting and hope everyone else does too ^-^

EDIT: sorry my reply is read like bullet points... I'm a bit tired so my brain tends to monotone outputs ^-^

Last edited:
i don't understand this, have you not read what he's said to other people? it's not even a negative thing when people are trying to help someone else improve. it's not "hurtful" and it's not "harsh" he wanted criticism and he wanted us to tell him if there's anything wrong with his town and we did.

Last edited:
Um... I don't know if I visited the wrong town because all the previous comments don't describe what I just saw O-O

I really love your paths it give a really natural feeling while still designating direction and flow like a path should.

I think your town is perfect the way it is, more pwps would only make it better ^-^

One of the areas I'm jealous of is your wisteria trellis... I want that pwp so bad.

Thank you so much for starting this thread, I really enjoyed visiting and hope everyone else does too ^-^

EDIT: sorry my reply is read like bullet points... I'm a bit tired so my brain tends to monotone outputs ^-^

Lol at the begining of the thread I forgot to update my Dream town lol

i don't understand this, have you not read what he's said to other people? it's not even a negative thing when people are trying to help someone else improve. it's not "hurtful" and it's not "harsh" he wanted criticism and he wanted us to tell him if there's anything wrong with his town and we did. the way you're trying to sound (all nice and positive!) just sounds over the top and he's being hypocritical on his part

Can you people just stop bringing this up and ignore it! You're all just making it worse by talking about it.

This thread IS for leaving feedback, if XenonKnight56 ends up saying something bad to you for leaving said feedback then just ignore it and move on. All of you are making this thread so bad :(

From now on just post your feedback then leave it at that, PLEASE D:

Can you people just stop bringing this up and ignore it! You're all just making it worse by talking about it.

This thread IS for leaving feedback, if XenonKnight56 ends up saying something bad to you for leaving said feedback then just ignore it and move on. All of you are making this thread so bad :(

From now on just post your feedback then leave it at that, PLEASE D:
you're absolutely right and i had my say in this but his comment annoyed me. you shouldn't try to act all geniune and positive in this thread then blame it on everyone else for his actions.
but i'm done posting on here, i apologise

Last edited:
you're absolutely right and i had my say in this but his comment annoyed me. you shouldn't try to act all geniune and positive in this thread then blame it on everyone else for his actions.
but i'm done posting on here, i apologise

I understand everyone's replies and it's human and natural to act the way everyone has. I'm just a positive person so I'm trying my best to bounce this thread back into the right direction ^-^

edit: this isn't worth anything
all i'm going to say is that i never personally attacked you so i don't get where me being a hypocrite comes in.

Last edited:
Can we continue this in private messages
We shouldn't do it on this thread anymore
You're not going to leave me alone, are you? Are you just trying to make everyone hate me?
Why is it that when you say something it's ok but when I repeat it to you it makes me "immature", "a hypocrite", "snarky", "be a bigger person"

Last edited:
Can we continue this in private messages
We shouldn't do it on this thread anymore
You're not going to leave me alone, are you? Are you just trying to make everyone hate me?
Why is it that when you say something it's ok but when I repeat it to you it makes me "immature", "a hypocrite", "snarky", "be a bigger person"

i still like you (/0.0)/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back