Bamboo town DA!!

There was this one town I knew that had lots of bamboo everywhere. It was a samurai themed town.

But Nintendo killed it with it's update. :(

There's an area in my town Tinytree with a lot of bamboo behind town hall. I use a lot of the chopped ones around town too... (DA in sig) In my new town I also have bamboo everywhere but I don't have a DA for it yet. really love the look of bamboo but it's a ***** to maintain, especially with a natural path town like mine u_u

Last edited:
There's an area in my town Tinytree with a lot of bamboo behind town hall. I use a lot of the chopped ones around town too... (DA in sig) In my new town I also have bamboo everywhere but I don't have a DA for it yet. really love the look of bamboo but it's a ***** to maintain, especially with a natural path town like mine u_u
Oh man, I've actually visited your town before. It's gorgeous!!! I'm in love with it! I also really love the outfit I got to run around in. I didn't notice that the first time. Thank you!
I'm curious, some of your PWP seem close together. Is your town hacked at all?

Oh man, I've actually visited your town before. It's gorgeous!!! I'm in love with it! I also really love the outfit I got to run around in. I didn't notice that the first time. Thank you!
I'm curious, some of your PWP seem close together. Is your town hacked at all?

Ahh thank you!! My town is not hacked at all. Every PWP must have 1 space around it, so you can still place them fairly close to each other with at least two spaces in between :)

PWP[space][space]PWP like that!

I'm glad you liked the outfit! I didn't want to leave too many things out for visitors so I chose a "unisex" outfit haha :p

I'm working on my village being a Zen theme. And yes, I have Bamboo spreading out like a weed. My DA is 5C00-000F-702B if you wish to check it out.

I've only just begun bamboo growing around Coco's house and retail, it would be awesome to see some other towns and see how they work with it.

...I don't see bamboo in many DA's

I have bamboo growing in my towns, Vista and Flora. which I totally forgotten in Vista it's growing in many areas, not a lot.

In my other town Flora, it only grows in one area.

Back