• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wii U TV Remote Help PLEASE!!!!

Matt0106

Dawn of a New Day
Bells
Switch
2774-4281-4324
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
SO, today I was playing Twilight Princess on the Wii U when all of a sudden, when I wanted to use the TV Remote functionality, it didn't work. I mean, the button works and everything and the remote panel will show up, but I'll press the big red POWER button on the touchscreen and nothing happens. Same goes for the input and volume touchscreen buttons. Is this normal? Because I unplugged it; didn't fix it. This is the first time it has done this and I'm getting nervous because I want to sell it soon but I can't sell a defective console. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what on Earth is going on. Thank you.

EDIT: I've also configured through 34 signal types... Nothing is working. I can;t even tell if it's the T.V. or the Wii U.

Last edited:
Back