• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi!

HockeyFan67

Bells
Hi there everyone! I am HockeyFan67. If you can't tell by my name, I absolutely LOVE hockey! I do play, and my favorite team is the Montreal Canadiens. I am rather new to Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but I have been having a blast while playing it. Outside of ACML, I play mostly Pok?mon, Mario, and Roblox, but I'm not into video games as much as most people. I do love ACML though! I look forward to making new friends on this forum.

Hi everybody , I am Vijay Kumar , Even i am new here :) , I am shy but friendly guy , I wont talk much but once and i start , then there wont be any end :p , Anyways am happy to talk to u guys and expect to do this in future .. Thank you !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back