• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

smug villagers you'd suggest?

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pavé Purple Feather
Mom's Plush
Snow Bunny
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Candy
Glam Feather
Cherry (Fruit)
Chao Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Voodoo Doll
i'm having a tricky time with Julian. i want him to move but i'm also attached to him, i'm thinking of getting Colton or Zell but i'm afraid that i'm going to regret my decision since i don't have Julian's amiibo card. are there any other smug villagers you'd suggest and why? i'm not looking for a certain theme.

Marshall, yes I know he's over-rated but his overall look is so fluffy and he's honestly not that bad if you just look past the way people make him out to be some god or something.

I had Julian and Marshall. Julian was my favorite, but he moved out and I wasn't ever able to get him back. Marshall's super cute though and I really loved his house! The exterior is really modern which fit well with my theme, but I'm not sure that's what you're going for. I've never had Zell but I love his design and seeing him in dream towns!

I have had Colton and Zell. Personally I like Colton more. I didn't at first but he really grew on me! I was so sad to see him leave because his house was in an awful spot of my town. One day I'll get him back though!

Oh I have had Marshall too. He was pretty nice too and I liked his look. But idk Colton is my favorite of those 3.

Pietro is a smug and he has really grown on me too! Very unique but his house leaves something to be desired.

Last edited:
I have O'Hare for the first time right now and I am really enjoying him. Smugs can get on my nerves (have one rn for PWPs), but O'Hare's been pretty cool. Love his hat and island shirt get-up. Some decent furniture, too.

I'm really happy with Lionel. He's a distinguished white-maned lion and very gentlemanly! Another smug lion who seems cool is Leopold, but I have never encountered him personally. Also the rock'n'roll fellows; Eugene and Kyle seem interesting. But I feel like they could get weird really quick if you don't police their fashions.

eugene is a cool dude B) a returning smug villager is leopold who is also pretty nice hes been in my town for a month and he loves the beach! hes always on the beach for some reason lol

Zell is a nice choice. I have him in my dream town currently if you'd like to see him in game. Da is in my signature.

Marshall, yes I know he's over-rated but his overall look is so fluffy and he's honestly not that bad if you just look past the way people make him out to be some god or something.

Basically my opinion. He's so cute and sassy!

Marshal
Zell
Lopez
Julian
Pietro
Eugene
Jacques

- - - Post Merge - - -

O'Hare
Kyle

That's all.
Hopefully you can choose a Smug! :eek:

I didn't even remember that Olaf is a smug. I just was thoroughly amused because I'm a fan of the Series of Unfortunate Events series. I keep him around for that reason only though, he's kinda strange looking imo.

Haha when I first met him, I thought he was a cranky tbh. He looks like a matador, though can you imagine Olaf bullfighting :p? Yeah, at first he was weird looking for me but he really grew on me.

Last edited:
Yes. Smug villagers are cool villagers. Marshal is the only smug villager who lives in my town. I hope I'll get another!
Zell and Lopez. Never had a Deer villager!

Lionel, Zell, Kidd, and Shep are some of my favorites.

My favorite smugs to have in my towns are Shep and Kyle. :3 Zell and Kidd are cool too, but i've got Shep in my main town and Kyle in my second town.

Back