smug villagers you'd suggest?

my favourite smug villagers are marshal, pietro, and chadder
i think everyone loves marshal haha, he's so adorable and his house is really nice, and i think pietro is really unique!
i absolutely HATED chadder at first, though and i kept trying to get rid of him, but he never left and i eventually grew really fond of him. i think he's really cute!

For designs of the character, since I haven't had them all: Ed, Hans, Jacques, Keaton, Ken, Kyle, Leopold, Lionel, Phil, Rodney, Shep, Tex, and Wolf Link.

The ones I want are usually the hamsters and wolves, but I just. I want Wolf Link. And Tex. Those designs are beastly to me. <3

My personal top ten list would probably look like: Marshal, Wolf Link, Toby, (Julian), Pietro, Zell, Lopez, Kyle, Shep, Colton

Zell. I love his design and want him really bad. Since I let Curlos go, I have no smug villager in my town atm :(

Marshal, Pietro, Olaf, Wolf Link or O'Hare.

Kyle is my personal favorite. He gives me kind of "punk rock" vibes. I also really like Eugene.

Pietro and Lionel will forever be my favourite smugs.
I adore clowns and Pietro is the goofiest lil sheep, and I love lions and Lionel is super posh!
didn't take me long to fall in love w either of them

Any that isn't Marshal and Julian.

Chadder is pretty cool and so are Klaus, Ken, Toby (If you have Sanrio cards), O'Hare and Henry

I've had Ken in both my new leaf towns so i'm a bit attached to him, i'm not a big fan of the chicken mesh but i think his design is rather elegant, considering. eugene, shep, and o'hare are other favorites of mine (o'hare was a random move-in and i'm very happy with him)

Whyyyy ever give up Julian?! T.T

he's great but after a few months he lost his "wow" factor for me. i'll miss him, but i think Colton is more of a cutie
i was also thinking of getting Kyle because him & Katt would make a great duo so i might make a space for him.

Back