• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to get villagers to change their wallpaper?

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
Switch
5905-5512-3899
I have Wolfgang in my town and I like having him here (he got some prime real estate!) but I absolutely HATE how he has the concrete wall! I've sent him the cityscape wall twice, and the second time his reply actually acknowledged that I was trying to get him to change his wallpaper, but he still has that gosh darned concrete wall! How can I make him change it? Does he just not like the cityscape wall? Should I send him a different wallpaper?

As a side note, I sent him the modern cabinet and he replaced his modern desk with it, but he also randomly got rid of his bed? What's that about?

I don't think they can change their wallpapers unfortunately :s I've tried so many times to change chief's wall and floor because I thought it didn't suit him, but no luck.

Yeah, I remember them changing it in WW but they don't anymore. I also miss how they used to ask for clothes, too.

Aww phooey, I could have sworn they still could change their wallpaper if you sent them one! I guess I'll have to deal with Wolfgang's house looking like a beautifully landscaped cottage on the outside while looking like an unlicensed basement rental apartment on the inside.

Back