Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2246-3861-5514
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Here you can just post annoying things that have happened to you when playing any pokemon games.

I'll start:
- I am replaying Heart Gold and I'm trying to use my Togepi in Morty's gym since it's normal type, but whenever I use metronome to avoid Gengar's sucker punch, I end up getting ground, normal, or fighting attacks. Seriously, the first time I battled him I got drain punch, vacuum wave, sweet kiss, magnitude, earthquake. What are the odds? At least sucker punch only has 5 PP.
- When I was battling Whitney I kept getting useless attacks from metronome, but when she uses metronome she gets fissure on the first try???? I guess I'm just really unlucky.

when i was little i hated running from wild battles it was so annoying because i didnt know repels were a thing and i fled every wild battle lol

in xy and sun and moon, spending all my money on getting my hair done and on clothes wasnt smart because when i needed potions and pokeballs i had no money haha

when i don't get to save after doing a real hard battle or getting an epic pokemon, and i accidentally hit my gamecard and it becomes removed :(

Trainers spamming the heck out of Sand Tomb, Doubleslap, Fire Spin, Whirlpool, etc. It literally took me an entire hour just to KO one Pok?mon.

"Ah **** a trainer okay i just must go over hereeeee...and then move slowly to the r- OH FOR **** SAKE HE SAW ME"
Me in Pokemon games in a nutshell.

Also , when i have been playing for +10 hours and suddenly cartridge pops out fucc

I was in a team with Bianca and a shiny appeared, she killed it :mad:
Also I tried to breed a shiny Minccino and opened like 5k eggs and no shiny.

Back