• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Annoying things that happen

axo

animal animal
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2246-3861-5514
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Here you can just post annoying things that have happened to you when playing any pokemon games.

I'll start:
- I am replaying Heart Gold and I'm trying to use my Togepi in Morty's gym since it's normal type, but whenever I use metronome to avoid Gengar's sucker punch, I end up getting ground, normal, or fighting attacks. Seriously, the first time I battled him I got drain punch, vacuum wave, sweet kiss, magnitude, earthquake. What are the odds? At least sucker punch only has 5 PP.
- When I was battling Whitney I kept getting useless attacks from metronome, but when she uses metronome she gets fissure on the first try???? I guess I'm just really unlucky.

when i was little i hated running from wild battles it was so annoying because i didnt know repels were a thing and i fled every wild battle lol

in xy and sun and moon, spending all my money on getting my hair done and on clothes wasnt smart because when i needed potions and pokeballs i had no money haha

when i don't get to save after doing a real hard battle or getting an epic pokemon, and i accidentally hit my gamecard and it becomes removed :(

Trainers spamming the heck out of Sand Tomb, Doubleslap, Fire Spin, Whirlpool, etc. It literally took me an entire hour just to KO one Pok?mon.

"Ah **** a trainer okay i just must go over hereeeee...and then move slowly to the r- OH FOR **** SAKE HE SAW ME"
Me in Pokemon games in a nutshell.

Also , when i have been playing for +10 hours and suddenly cartridge pops out fucc

I was in a team with Bianca and a shiny appeared, she killed it :mad:
Also I tried to breed a shiny Minccino and opened like 5k eggs and no shiny.

Back