Do you eat meat?

Do you eat meat?

• Total voters
No, I'm vegan, meat has grossed me out since I was first told that it was an animal. I've been vegetarian since I was at oldest 8, and I may change my mind about being vegan at some point but I doubt I'd ever be okay with intentionally eating meat. But I don't mind other people eating it at all.

Last edited:
I don't like red meat like steak but I'm fine with mince and chicken and seafood. My mum is a vegetarian too so I have a majority vegetarian diet with meat a couple of times a week

I eat meat I love it
I mostly eat chicken and occasionally beef or turkey or pork but I definitely prefer chicken over the other three

I put "other," because I only eat cooked meat. I construed the "all kinds of meat" response to include raw meats, which I don't eat.

meat all day and e'ryday brotha, i can't survive without it. tasty, easy, fresh, good, chewy or crispy, it's my LIFELINE. tried going vegan or like 6 months bc of personal stuff (not me, just family stuff) and i died everyday. so yup meat eater here.

I eat seafood, but not other meats, mainly because I don't like the taste of it and I really don't like cooking it lol

nope, i'm vegan! i ate meat for most of my life, and i do think it tastes good, but the fact that it's literally a dead animal kinda grosses me out, and i absolutely can't stand the meat industry and the way animals are treated :s
i went vegetarian when i was about 19, and then i transitioned to veganism this past january! i dunno, i think i could posibly break vegan one day, but i don't think i could ever go back to eating meat. and i don't have anything against people who do eat meat, as long as they don't pick on me for not eating meat!

I eat poultry and fish but not red meat. I was a pesceterian for about 3 years but my health was declining so I added chicken back into my diet. It makes things a lot easier, and now I love chicken and can't imagine going without it again.

I have no problem eating meat, but I prefer chicken and fish much much more.

oh ya, i love meat. I'm limiting myself from eaating it everyday tho. Heard that meat especially those red meat can cause cancer.

I love meat... that's all there is to it. I've thought about being vegetarian, but considering I already have a deficiency of vitamins and minerals from having celiacs, coupled with the fact that I have blood sugar problems, I'm sticking with meat. I did try only eating fish recently, but I can't stomach sardines anymore. Burgers are just too good to give up tbh

I eat all kinds of meat, but I'm thinking about changing my diet when I get out of a pretty bad home situation. Once I'm free to eat however I want, I'd like to cut down on meat and eventually stop altogether.

I used to be a vegetarian for years, and then a vegan for maybe one or two of those, but I had to start eating meat again for personal reasons. I still think factory farming is horrendous though and won't buy or eat eggs or meat besides from the local farmer's market, except when buying for my husband the things he wants or if we eat out. It's usually vegetarian, poultry or seafood then. Most things I cook are either vegan or vegetarian. My body can't process antibiotic-rich red meats or pork, but that doesn't really bother me since I don't agree with pumping animals with that stuff.

I used to be vegan for a year. Granted I did it for the entirely wrong reason, and it made me severely malnourished and I lost over 50% of my hair. I'm currently pescatarian right now, although I did eat meat for a couple years after I was vegan.

Back