• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you eat meat?

Do you eat meat?

• Total voters
Yes, I do. I love meat. Steak is delicious.

I don't understand why so many gays are vegetarians.

I used to be vegan for a few years, but now I eat all food except mammals. The only meat I eat is meat that I would be comfortable killing an animal for, like salmon and chicken; I don't have the heart to kill a cow or pig.

veggie here

I love sausage, pernil, pork chops, bacon, fish, scallops, chicken. I dont really like beef or steak that much but everything else im game for.

I think my opinion on meat is best represented by this quote here:

"I love meat! I love meat in my mouth! I love the way it explodes with juice in my mouth. I really, really love meat. And everything about it! I love meat all over me, I love to eat all kinds of meat. You know, white meat, dark meat, all kinds of meat. You know, I love meat."

Though I don't mean this to be rude to vegetarians or vegans. I see a lot people saying they are thinking about being vegetarian, but I will always be a meat-lover.

I eat every kind of meat there is (besides octopus gut and liver, those are the two meats I’ll never eat).

Meat is...great. I eat it almost every day. Cheeseburgers and chicken are my favorite!

I'm a vegan, I'm also 13 and used to have an iron deficiency so at first my parents were quite iffy about it but I'm very fortunate that they were willing to listen to me and do research and all that. A lot of parents would just refuse to listen and force them to eat animal products so yeah :)

Yeah I do. Very much not heavily but hell a nice piece of red meat and red wine can be nice once in a while. I try to eat more green though.

I chose other, because I eat vegetarian or pescetarian like 85% of the time, but it's because where I live there isn't very much halal meat, so I avoid meat most the time for religious reasons. If I go to a halal restaraunt though, I'll eat meat. :)

Well on the poll I said I don't eat red meat but once in a while I do eat beef. I mostly eat chicken/fish, and always try to avoid pork.

I remember when I was younger I thought it would be cool to be a vegetarian, but then I quickly realized I could never give up eating chicken xDD

Back