Rain rain go away!

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5905-5512-3899
Do you know what's just the worst? When you water your 5 pairs of hybrids so that you know they'll all produce more flowers, but then it rains and all the flowers are technically "watered" so all that happens is your ever growing sea of yellow and white pansies becomes even more unmanageable. Argh! And it's rained almost every day for the past week! Why can't I just grow my hybrids in nice weather?

grow hybrids on the beach! easier to manage, flowers dont spawn there naturally.

unless im missing something and this is not what the thread is about lol

Yeah, this is a different issue. The issue is that when it rains, every pair of flowers in town has the chance to produce another flower, and it's very unlikely for any of the maximum 5 flowers that can grow will be from the hybrid pairs, and what happens instead is that the random regular flowers around town multiply.

I hate the rain. No hybrids grow when it rains :( even if all my other flowers are blocked off so they can't spawn any flowers. Thank god I've been having sunny days these past few days.

Hmm?

Usually I end up with more hybrids when it rains...
Mostly because I put the regular flowers away from eachother.

Also.
I have alot of the hybrids jambled up... which is why they probably grow.

Last edited:
Hmm?

Usually I end up with more hybrids when it rains...
Mostly because I put the regular flowers away from eachother.

Also.
I have alot of the hybrids jambled up... which is why they probably grow.

Same here! That's why I love the rainy season so much more because I get more hybrids from the rain and also if you plant a couple fertilizers around the hybrids that you want to have more of it's a higher chance you'll get more of that hybrid.

I just suggest keeping your breeding grounds to a minimum of 6/8 flowers and plucking away any that spawn, it's the first and last thing I do on the game when I'm playing.

I LOVE THE RAIN!!!!! I get so excited when I see the rain...I was meaning to ask whether when it rained did it consider a "watering" for your flowers ..or not...glad to know it does! However, I also was unaware of the fact it doesn't aid in the production of Hybrids? or does it? I'm confused..

There seems to be a bit of confusion! Rain CAN help with making hybrids, but in my town most of the random flowers are next to flowers they can't make a hybrid with, such as a yellow pansy next to a white pansy, which just makes more regular flowers. And there's a maximum amount of flowers that can grow per day, so all of the new flower "slots" get taken up by regular flowers and the pairs that DO make hybrids won't produce any flowers.

There seems to be a bit of confusion! Rain CAN help with making hybrids, but in my town most of the random flowers are next to flowers they can't make a hybrid with, such as a yellow pansy next to a white pansy, which just makes more regular flowers. And there's a maximum amount of flowers that can grow per day, so all of the new flower "slots" get taken up by regular flowers and the pairs that DO make hybrids won't produce any flowers.

gotcha!

Back