• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Your Job?

Servers unite! my full role is a certified seafood expert though, I know about fish ;)
I work at red lobster, its ballin' because a lot of the entrees are very expensive!
this is part time while in grad school though for genetic counseling, so I will eventually be a genetic counselor and work in a hospital

STEM people. I worship and envy you.

Currently bringing up carts for a crappy store, part-time. No idea what I want to do for a career ahhhhhhh please help me ;(

I work part-time at a fast food restaurant. All I do is cook and clean, really.

Once I've fully recovered from my medical issues, I'll go back to work as an early childhood educator working in either a kindergarten or a childcare centre. I'll start part-time and build up my hours slowly to make sure I'm not pushing myself too hard.

I love what I do, and it's my profession. I'll continue studying, I plan to start my bachelor's of early childhood education in the next few years, which I have 1 year's credit towards already.

I am a dog walker/sitter.
I also work for a retired greyhound kennels a few evening a week for the extra cash. :)

Back