• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers which you missed, but got them back?

I had Poncho and Marina in my WW game. I just restarted one of my towns and I'm going to scan both of them in! :)

In my very first town Noveon, I had Bob as one of my original villagers, but I didn't understand how the game worked back then and he ended up moving out without me knowing. I was so upset because he was my favorite. But then I discovered this site, and I adopted him from another user (I had no idea you could even do that for like, my whole first year of playing this game). Now he's a happy resident of Pyrena <3

something i actually remember from one of my old old new leaf towns is that when bam moved in he moved back out a few weeks later or so, and then he just magically reappeared like nothing happened a few days later! idk if i didnt save or it just glitched but i thought that was weird. but i dont remember cycling out villagers so it had to have been just a glitch

i missed Merry a lot but i got her back for a while, i let her go again though. i also missed having Coco and Ruby a lot so i got them both back and i'm planning to keep them in my town for as long as i can.

One of my favorite villagers from WW was Whitney, and I was able to get her back when I still had Mortmain! I had Victoria in that town as well, and I was worried about resetting because she usually gets voided. Luckily I was able to get her from someone since the amino cards are total lifesavers! She's the only villager I like in Willow right now actually.

I did the 16 villager cycle to get Marshal back because it felt wrong not to have him in my town (first town). That was during pre-amiibo days. I'm not gonna do that same process ever again.

I love so Patty in CF, so I was crushed when she moved. But I got her back in my NL town. I ended up letting her go, but I have her Amiibo card, is maybe I'll invite her back.

I also just got Yuka because I remember her in CF. I actually liked her a lot, and I'm glad she's in Startown now.

I had Marshal on my old town which was on a library copy. I was crushed when I had to let him go, but I just adopted him a few days ago and he's back! :p

i had mitzi in my WW town for 7 whole years and just got her back in NL a couple months ago... i'm beyond happy

I had Dizzy in my first GameCube town back in the early 2000's, and he's periodically moved into City Folk and previous New Leaf towns that I've had to reset. Finally I found him on my second cartridge, and moved him over to my main. He's always been my favorite because of pure nostalgia.

I had Mint in my Wild World town but she moved and I legit actually cried. I was soooo sad.

So I got her back in New Leaf. C:

I remember Stella and Jacob moved out of my gamecube town because I stopped playing for about a year due to City Folk. I WAS DEVASTATED!

BUT

I got their amiibo cards recently and got them back :D

Last edited:
i had agent S in my old town of Lilac, and she was one of my starer villagers in tiger! :eek:

Fang, Phil, and Chrissy, three of my ol' favorites. Chrissy was one of the first villagers in ACNL I bothered writing to. I was close to obtaining her picture but I reset my town before I could. Now if they just added Chuck, that would be icing on the cake. :)

i haven't seen Colton in ages and i decided to get him yesterday. i love him, he's such a sweetheart

Back