Villagers which you missed, but got them back?

I had Poncho and Marina in my WW game. I just restarted one of my towns and I'm going to scan both of them in! :)

In my very first town Noveon, I had Bob as one of my original villagers, but I didn't understand how the game worked back then and he ended up moving out without me knowing. I was so upset because he was my favorite. But then I discovered this site, and I adopted him from another user (I had no idea you could even do that for like, my whole first year of playing this game). Now he's a happy resident of Pyrena <3

something i actually remember from one of my old old new leaf towns is that when bam moved in he moved back out a few weeks later or so, and then he just magically reappeared like nothing happened a few days later! idk if i didnt save or it just glitched but i thought that was weird. but i dont remember cycling out villagers so it had to have been just a glitch

i missed Merry a lot but i got her back for a while, i let her go again though. i also missed having Coco and Ruby a lot so i got them both back and i'm planning to keep them in my town for as long as i can.

One of my favorite villagers from WW was Whitney, and I was able to get her back when I still had Mortmain! I had Victoria in that town as well, and I was worried about resetting because she usually gets voided. Luckily I was able to get her from someone since the amino cards are total lifesavers! She's the only villager I like in Willow right now actually.

I did the 16 villager cycle to get Marshal back because it felt wrong not to have him in my town (first town). That was during pre-amiibo days. I'm not gonna do that same process ever again.

I love so Patty in CF, so I was crushed when she moved. But I got her back in my NL town. I ended up letting her go, but I have her Amiibo card, is maybe I'll invite her back.

I also just got Yuka because I remember her in CF. I actually liked her a lot, and I'm glad she's in Startown now.

I had Marshal on my old town which was on a library copy. I was crushed when I had to let him go, but I just adopted him a few days ago and he's back! :p

i had mitzi in my WW town for 7 whole years and just got her back in NL a couple months ago... i'm beyond happy

I had Dizzy in my first GameCube town back in the early 2000's, and he's periodically moved into City Folk and previous New Leaf towns that I've had to reset. Finally I found him on my second cartridge, and moved him over to my main. He's always been my favorite because of pure nostalgia.

I had Mint in my Wild World town but she moved and I legit actually cried. I was soooo sad.

So I got her back in New Leaf. C:

I remember Stella and Jacob moved out of my gamecube town because I stopped playing for about a year due to City Folk. I WAS DEVASTATED!

BUT

I got their amiibo cards recently and got them back :D

Last edited:
Fang, Phil, and Chrissy, three of my ol' favorites. Chrissy was one of the first villagers in ACNL I bothered writing to. I was close to obtaining her picture but I reset my town before I could. Now if they just added Chuck, that would be icing on the cake. :)

i haven't seen Colton in ages and i decided to get him yesterday. i love him, he's such a sweetheart

Back