• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

You truly look the part!

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
A recent thread asks which villagers appear to not match their villager personality category.

This thread does the opposite.

?Animal Crossing: New Leaf? has eight villlager personality categories: Cranky, Snooty, Lazy, Normal, Jock, Peppy, Smug, and Uchi.

Who truly looks the part?

Using one example: I will go with the koala bear Eugene.

(Confession: I asked this before, in 2014, but will not provide a link because I do not want those respondents? answers to influence yours.)

Kid Cat! He definitely looks like a jock! Maelle is snooty and she indeed does look the part. Curt too... He's a cranky one and has a mean frown xD
(And those 3 are my favorite Villagers by far <3)

Fauna and Stella as normal villagers. They look tame and motherly. Diana and Vivian really fits their personality being a snooty. Also, not everybody would agree but Dobie looks like a cranky grandpa to me.

What do you mean with "who truly looks the part"? I'm a bit confused. :p

There is another thread called "Villagers whose appearance doesn't match their personality?"
This thread is for the opposite. Villagers whose appearance does match their personality

Last edited:
I think Cookie looks exactly like a peppy villager. Beardo looks like a smug villager, in my opinion, and Tia and Ellie look normal.

Fauna, Molly, Lolly. They're all normals and I can understand that because there is nothing super special to them and their appearance is normal.

Fauna, Molly, Lolly. They're all normals and I can understand that because there is nothing super special to them and their appearance is normal.
Yes! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina and Katt definitely look Uchi.

Diana fits a Snooty well.

That's kinda it...

Rosie looks peppy
Moe and Punchy look lazy
Ankha, Olivia, and Kitty look snooty
Goldie and Daisy look normal
Kabuki looks cranky

I do want to add that Amelia and Julia really feel more the uchi type when I look at them, for some reason, I feel the ones who fit mostly for snooty (which is actually one of my favorite types for some reason) would be Mallary and Soleil.

And Tiffany.

Definitely Tiffany.

Dobie looks exactly like a cranky old wolf <3

Dobie really looks the part! He definitely looks old too, and the cranky villagers are always mentioning how old they are.

I think a lot of the normals look the part, especially the "sweet" looking ones like Fauna and Molly. A lot of the snooty personalities look the part to me, like Freya, Gigi, Gloria, Kitty... anyone who looks like make up is caked on their face lol.

renee and fuschia totally have that mean biker but secretly acts like a sibling look to them which fits uchis. apple and rosie practically radiate peppiness and molly and melba are as normal as you can be

Dobie really looks the part! He definitely looks old too, and the cranky villagers are always mentioning how old they are.

I think a lot of the normals look the part, especially the "sweet" looking ones like Fauna and Molly. A lot of the snooty personalities look the part to me, like Freya, Gigi, Gloria, Kitty... anyone who looks like make up is caked on their face lol.

Came here to say Dobie. He reminds me of the cranky ol' grandpa, fits it perfectly.
Also Molly, she def looks normal.

Gaston and Rolf. They swary.

Back