• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Questions for fellow servers..

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Where do you buy your black dresses, pants, tops, etc. I used to buy the really cheap dresses at H&M because most of it was covered by a long apron. At this new restaurant though, it seems as though they don't wear aprons so I'd actually need some really nice outfits. Any suggestions on stores or brands? Thanks!

honestly, i used to get mine at old navy, they have black slacks year round, plus where i worked, i was able to wear their black jeans (you really can't even tell that they're jeans.) they also always have really nice basic black dresses, tops etc.

Old Navy or second-hand from goodwill, salvation army, etc. Just wash them real good.
Also target :p

As a server, I wear CentOS 7 - x64 and on top of that is the Gnome desktop environment.

/sbin/shutdown -r now

Ooh everyone seems to agree on Old Navy. I've never tried to shop there before :O I'll check it out! Thanks guys :)

I'm lucky enough that I can wear jeans to work but I would definitely recommend old Navy too! Their stuff isn't too pricey and works for what you need

Back