• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Final 3 Wishlist Items

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (205) +
Done! Thanks to everyone who helped out. <3

Last edited:
Bumping. Name your price if you have these items. :)

Bump! Let's try this again. :)

i have all the items ready to go for you if you were still looking

Awesome, thank you! I'm available now if you are. :) I'll send over the tbt in the meantime.

Bump for new list! :)

hey! i can get you this list as well, it would just take me a bit of time to gather everything. and would it be ok if its a pickup since its such a large order?

Hi again! Yeah, that's fine. I'll empty out my locker in the meantime. Would 360 TBT work for ya? I can go higher if needed so just name your price. :)

EDIT: I'm going to be running errands but will be back in a hour or so but will def be online later. ;v;

Last edited:
Hi again! Yeah, that's fine. I'll empty out my locker in the meantime. Would 360 TBT work for ya? I can go higher if needed so just name your price. :)

EDIT: I'm going to be running errands but will be back in a hour or so but will def be online later. ;v;

if that seems like a reasonable price to you i wont say no:) ill let you know when its all ready

if that seems like a reasonable price to you i wont say no:) ill let you know when its all ready

Yeah, it's no issue. I'll send over the TBT. Let me know when you're ready. :D

Bump! I just need one of each of those three items. :)

Bump! :)

Back