• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Art of my fursona

arle

An actual schlond poofa
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6301-2477-5423
Leif
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (102) +
Hey guys!

Looking to get some art of my fursona <--- more refs here

EFV6PHd.jpg

Please post examples of your art below, and I'll pick and choose from styles I like!

Please don't be offended if I don't choose you, your art is still beautiful even if it's not a style I am interested in commissioning ;w;

Aww, she's a cutie! I specialize more in ferals so I could probably draw her- samples of my art here! The most recent submission is the most recent example of my style, but I don't post much to dA anymore so my style has changed a touch!

Aww, she's a cutie! I specialize more in ferals so I could probably draw her- samples of my art here! The most recent submission is the most recent example of my style, but I don't post much to dA anymore so my style has changed a touch!

oh my gravy your ferals are precious!

what are your prices like? do you take TBT commissions or just paypal?

I can take TBT for rlly simple things like small cheebs, but for the more complex stuff like fulls + shading I'd only take PayPal! Naturally the more detailed you want the priceier it gets; most costly thing I've got is 20!

Last edited:
I can take TBT for rlly simple things like small cheebs, but for the more complex stuff like fulls + shading I'd only take PayPal! Naturally the more detailed you want the priceier it gets; most costly thing I've got is 20!

Sweet! I'll probably commission you for something complex down the road (I'd do it now but I'm on vacation!) but for now, what are your TBT prices for a cheeb?

sorry for getting back to you so late-- i'd love to take you up on that!

Wonderful! I'll get started!! I won't require payment until I show you a WIP of your cheeb, so that you can approve anything!

dddddddddddddddddd.jpg
think of this more as a gift than a commission bc I just felt like doodling ur oc

Back