Creepypasta/creepy stuff recommendations?

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I'm in the mood to be really freaked out. And it's night so it's the perfect time to want to keep my nightlight on :lemon: Share your spoops and crepps!

I mostly like to read scary things like creepypastas so I'm mainly looking for those, but any medium is cool.

Man Door Hand Hook Car Door is the best creepypasta, you will be spooked.

Look up the Denver International Airport conspiracy theories. Or delve into some other conspiracies like the assassination of JFK. I love reading about government conspiracies, that's where I get my creepypasta fix from haha.

Look up the Denver International Airport conspiracy theories. Or delve into some other conspiracies like the assassination of JFK. I love reading about government conspiracies, that's where I get my creepypasta fix from haha.

Ooh conspiracies are good creepy material. I'm highly skeptical of stuff like that, but then again reading about former conspiracy theories that were true like MK Ultra is pretty eerie.

Ooh conspiracies are good creepy material. I'm highly skeptical of stuff like that, but then again reading about former conspiracy theories that were true like MK Ultra is pretty eerie.

I'm not familiar with that one! I'll have to look into it. I just think they're so interesting, even if it's unlikely that they're true.

Night Mind is the best thing in my life for creepy material. Basically a YouTuber who tells you stories of creepy things, mostly on the Internet, including mysterious video series', websites, ARGs, and creepypasta.

TANA MONGEU'S LIES ARE TERRIFYING YOU WILL BE SPOOKED

Personally, I enjoyed the One-Man Hide and Seek creepypasta. Candle Cove was also a good one, I haven't seen Channel Zero: Candle Cove yet but my god that tooth monster. I remember Robert the Doll terrified me, I haven't read Persuaded or Anansi's Goatman Story but I'm reading them now, since I'm in the mood;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ya 1999 and Gateway Of The Mind are good too.

"I have spoken with God, and he has abandoned us."

one of my fave creepypastas is The Terrible Secret Of Animal Crossing

seriously, its so great!

I don't really find creepypasta stories creepy because they are made up. I find unexplained or unsolved real life events more interesting and "spooky."

One really interesting one that comes to mind is the Tamam Shud case. The wikipedia page about it is really informative. However the page features a photo of a corpse (although it doesn't really look like he's actually dead) so just a disclaimer if actual photos of dead people scare you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh another one is the Temple of Oculus Anubis. It's a real place in Damascus, Oregon, and the story behind it is pretty weird.

http://disinfo.com/2015/05/temple-oculus-anubis-arch-weirdness-oregon/

It's a real place too, because I've been there :lemon: the gate is huge in person and it's at the end of this long windy back road out in the middle of nowhere.

edit: here's a better link that describes it

http://thatoregonlife.com/2014/10/temple-oculus-anubis-creepiest-place-oregon-wtf/

edit 2: and here's another good link lol every time I forget about this place and then think of it again I get so into reading all the theories about it

http://esotericana.com/esotericana/...culus-anubis-keeps-oregon-myth-makers-reeling

Last edited:
creepypasta is still a thing on the internet? huh. who knew. used to be really into it back when i was like 15 or 16.

i recommend happy appy, 1999, mt. silver (it's a pokemon one), and there's also a chuck e cheese one that creeped me out considerably.

Jeff The Killer.
Oh GOD, I couldn't sleep for 3 months, this isn't a lie, that story really messed me up..

Hmm, creepy pasta never really did it for me. Although, yes, they give the thrills of being scared or spooked, it felt... Perhaps, a bit cheap, or at least when I read back in the day. However, I favor the one about the Pokemon Buried Alive the most. Because, you know, pokemon. C'mon. Also, the Animal Crossing. Perhaps some of the classics. Although Jeff the Killer is an interesting read, I found it... Well... Rather not pleasing for some reason for that taste.

I guess I was so more into the supernatural side of Asian Urban Legends and such, that realistic things that I could visually see and experience frightened me way more. Even more so than a westernized "haunted" area or sorts.

But let me reassure you.

I WILL NEVER GO TO AN ABANDONED ASYLUM.

never

now and again i love to hear ritual stories or guides. some of them are pretty unnerving and they're the most interesting and realistic for me.

Sonic.exe was killing me when I read it.
Couldn't sleep because I would worry the abomination would pop out with it's gory eyes. :mad:

Last edited:
Back