• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon What is your favorite move?

Oldcatlady

A young cat lady
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Peach (Fruit)
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Peach (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
What is your favorite pokemon move, and why?

I really like Infestation. The animation is so gross, but so satisfying to watch smh. ._.
Attract ranks second because I'm a hopeless romantic and think that it looks cute with the hearts floating around

Shadow Ball. No idea why, but I just love seeing a great big, random ball of purple-hued darkness pound right into an enemy's face. The sound effect is amazing as well.

Iron Head, because its so good

Air slash, because I like seeing people's dreams get crushed when they flinch like 20 times in a row because of my Togekiss

Draining kiss lol
my Sylveon, Cain, has it and I just send him into battle and he kisses everything to death I love it

Ah, uhm. Sludge Wave/Acid Armor.

Also Freeze-dry. And Scald. Because why not? I thought that originally that Emboar learned Scald since it was introduced in Black/White. But when I tried looking to see if he learned it in SuMo since I was looking for other fire types that might learn it as well, it was actually removed? At least, on serebii it was. So I'm not sure. :c

Metronome... because I think it's fun not knowing what will happen. It can be something amazing that helps you win like a strong super effective move, or something awful that makes the user faint like Explosion or Lunar Dance, or it can even just hilariously be Splash.

Moonblast, razor shell, psychic, first impression and sparkling aria

sorry is that too much

also ice beam

Back