• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who should I kick out next?

Who should go?

• Cheri (peppy cub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolfgang (cranky wolf)

• Mitzi (normal cat)

• Lucky (lazy dog)

• Total voters

Mythicalhoopa

despacease your actions
Bells
Red Tulip
Cherry (Fruit)
Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
I hate having my town at its maximum (ten villagers). I fear the day when I find a dreamie at my campsite, but no place to move them into! I'm having a hard time deciding who I'm going to boot next, so I'll let you peoples help influence my derision.:lemon:

Last edited:
give Marshal to me I'd say Kidd

Ah tough choice, I'd say Kidd, though that's just personal preference. I have a bunch of smugs I rather have in town but he's still cute though~

I had Amelia as one of the orginal villagers in my town and I honestly spent the first days playing my game trying to get rid of her :S But then again, it's a matter of personal preference?

I voted to boot Goose, because I'm not really crazy about jock villagers.

I'm not a fan of smugs at all, so I'd say kick out Marshall; plus, you could totally sell him off to somebody here for big bucks!

Kidd just asked to move out today, and since he has the second highest amount of votes, I booted him out. He'll be gone on the 31st!:D

Back