LOTTERY

Yeah I'm sorry I even asked about that now, especially since that 100tbt is in the trash basically. Sorry about that. :(

Ooh don't worry! Its not your fault. Now i guess i wil have to trow a 1000TBT raffel for the people dissapointed in this one. But it starts 1april.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You should message the mods about that. I'm sure there has to be some kind of refund available if you send tbt to someone who later gets banned.

Yeah wel too much hassle for 100 TBT

i've been banned for a while
6 MORE DAYS-BUMP

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yea and the pool is 125 tbt now so

So, like not trying to be rude or anything but it's a little shady you got banned and you're holding a raffle where we give you tbt. You mind if I ask why you were banned? You're back so it must not have been something too bad right? I hope

Lul pool was 30 + 100from me = 125? Good luck scamming some more folks

dude, i don't scam. I got banned for getting pissed at someone for saying some racist things directed towards Islam.
POOL IS NOW 130 TBT, MISSED OUT ON EXTRA 5 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, like not trying to be rude or anything but it's a little shady you got banned and you're holding a raffle where we give you tbt. You mind if I ask why you were banned? You're back so it must not have been something too bad right? I hope

check above

- - - Post Merge - - -

check above

- - - Post Merge - - -

*POOL IS NOW 135 TBT, MISSED OUT ON A PARTICIPANT ONCE MORE

Hmm just hope somebody wins this and gets the TBT.

(if you are the winner and get scammed by this guy let me know)

5 DAYS LEFT
1/6 CHANCE OF WINNING
135 TBT PRIZE POOL
5 TBT PER ENTRY

Back