• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

report player section

scotch

Bells
Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
ik we have the report button and all but idk if anything happens nor am i sure if the staff even see it. i could pm the staff but that doesn't work out too well and bothers them... so?

*it would be private

or u can just add report a player section to contact the staff

Last edited:
I don't think you're suppose to know other player's infractions and warnings?

Last edited:
i mean you can privately report them lol

I've only had a site leader reply once and that's when I confused people who had green usernames as site leaders when actually they weren't. I don't think they reply to reports personally because it's unnecessary?

The staff prefer to keep bans private in between them and the user in question.

You can tell if they got banned by the colour of their username and when they have no profile picture. But otherwise it stays between the staff and the user in question.

The staff prefer to keep bans private in between them and the user in question.

You can tell if they got banned by the colour of their username and when they have no profile picture. But otherwise it stays between the staff and the user in question.

i think you guys are completely misunderstanding what im saying

i think you guys are completely misunderstanding what im saying

I think you are not communicating the best. What is your question? :confused:

Last edited:
ik we have the report button and all but i've never been notified if the player gets banned nor am i sure if the staff even see it. i could pm the staff but that doesn't work out too well and bothers them... so?

*it would be private

or u can just add report a player section to contact the staff

so basically you want to know if the staff knows you reported someone?

I'm sure they will always know when something or someone is reported. They don't ignore stuff like that (at least I hope they don't).

And we really don't need a "report a player" in "contact the staff". That needs to remain a private issue. If you need to directly contact the staff, send them a PM. They shouldn't be bothered by PMs unless you send them constantly.

I'm extremely confused about the question. I'll look at the "fixed and specified" question.

You want to report a player and then have a notification saying that they were successfully banned?

You shouldn't have to be notified that a person you reported was banned. Do you plan on having a celebration about it?

Last edited:
The staff see all reports and will take action appropriately. Trust me. Find a post which shouldn't exist, report it, check back in a few hours and it'll probably be gone. However, they won't just ban people willy-nilly, and I've not seen anyone on here who I think was rightfully banned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

fixed & specified

What do you mean? The first post is still the same.

I've been told that site leaders prefer you use the report feature instead of private messaging. Contact the staff is for more direct problems. :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You shouldn't have to be notified that a person you reported was banned. Do you plan on having a celebration about it?

It's a joke. Corrie doesn't celebrate any bans except mine.

You don't even need to cause you can tell by their username colour.

that's right.

This post is slightly extraneous...

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a joke. Corrie doesn't celebrate any bans except mine.

I'm talking about scotch possibly wanting to see if someone he reported was banned. It's a private issue.

that's right.

This post is slightly extraneous...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm talking about scotch possibly wanting to see if someone he reported was banned. It's a private issue.

nah, just to see whether the staff saw it or not.

Back