• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone still play wiimmfi?

Becca617

small-fry existentialist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
I recently got it all set up and I'm looking for some new friends to play with. Let me know below if you'd like to play =^_^=

I'm going to start this on Wiimmfi, so I'd like to add you!

Last edited:
I'm going to start this on Wiimmfi, so I'd like to add you!
Hey, thanks! Here's my info:
Name: Becca
Town: Forest
FC: 4902-2651-0348

When you get everything set up reply to me with your FC as well.

Hey, thanks! Here's my info:
Name: Becca
Town: Forest
FC: 4902-2651-0348

When you get everything set up reply to me with your FC as well.
I will, I'm patching the game right now.
EDIT: Alright,

Name: Joshua
Town: Atmos
FC: 0864 - 9958 - 4684

This is my data, but I just started the game so it may take a while before we can play. Is that okay?

Last edited:
I will, I'm patching the game right now.
EDIT: Alright,

FC: 0864 - 9958 - 4684

This is my data, but I just started the game so it may take a while before we can play. Is that okay?

Yes that's fine. Though I do have a problem, when I try to add the code it says it's incorrect and can't be registered.

How do you get Wimmifi? I want to play CF (I only had it for two weeks :() and will totally buy it again if I can use wifi with it...

How do you get Wimmifi? I want to play CF (I only had it for two weeks :() and will totally buy it again if I can use wifi with it...

There are tutorials on YouTube. If you look it up make sure to be watching the one with the username of Mr Bean and random numbers after that. If you are able to get it set up I would play with you ^^

Last edited:
Found the problem!

FC: 0864 - 9958 - 4686

This should work!

Found the problem!

FC: 0864 - 9958 - 4686

This should work!

Thanks! I will put this in when I get home. I am at work at the moment and will be home in about 4 hours. In the mean time if you need to work on your town since you just started you can do so.

Thanks! I will put this in when I get home. I am at work at the moment and will be home in about 4 hours. In the mean time if you need to work on your town since you just started you can do so.
We can play together today, if you want. Also, do you have some fruit other than oranges? That'll help me starting my town! :)
Edit:Hmm, it does look like our timezones are a bit conflicting (Netherlands), so I guess we just have to pinpoint a time, alright?

Last edited:
We can play together today, if you want. Also, do you have some fruit other than oranges? That'll help me starting my town! :)
Edit:Hmm, it does look like our timezones are a bit conflicting (Netherlands), so I guess we just have to pinpoint a time, alright?

Yeah, I have all the fruits other than cherries, I need those still. When are you able to play since you are a different time zone than mine?

Yeah, I have all the fruits other than cherries, I need those still. When are you able to play since you are a different time zone than mine?

I'm available from 4 to 6 on weekdays, and in the weekend pretty much whenever. We have a 5 hour difference. Does that sound okay?

I'm available from 4 to 6 on weekdays, and in the weekend pretty much whenever. We have a 5 hour difference. Does that sound okay?

Yeah, do you mean 4-6 pm my time or your time? I am 5 hours behind you. I will be home in about an hour and 40 minutes if we are able to set something up today by any chance.

I think I am, yeah! Is 4 o' clock (your time) okay?
yeah! I am available even before that being 3, too. It is 3 right now and I am home. I am going to add your friend code momentarily

Last edited:
That'll be great too! If anything comes up, I'll notify you but I don't think that will happen.

That'll be great too! If anything comes up, I'll notify you but I don't think that will happen.

Okay. Your friend code works so I have you added now, so 3 pm my time tomorrow is good?

Back