• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Empty space for items transferring *still looking*

LuciaMew

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tortimer
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Jingle
Lucky
Coco
Timmy Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lobo
Feedback
100% (398) +
I would like to transfer my items from one town to another. I will pay 5 tbt per visit.

Last edited:
Hi, you can use my town. The event plaza is cleared off ( except Katrina's tent ) and so is the train station area

Hello! If you don't get a reply, you can use my town, my plaza and trainstation area is clear!

you can transfer stuff in my town, how much space do you need? :3 and I should be available all day today.

you can transfer stuff in my town, how much space do you need? :3 and I should be available all day today.
^^ Thank you so much for your help :p I didn't expect to find someone this fast XD I think I need around 1-2 locker full. I will transfer stuff from 3 different town so it might take awhile. I need grab few items before the transfer. WIll you be around tonight?

^^ Thank you so much for your help :p I didn't expect to find someone this fast XD I think I need around 1-2 locker full. I will transfer stuff from 3 different town so it might take awhile. I need grab few items before the transfer. WIll you be around tonight?

I should be around tonight yes. :3 I can clean some space in my second town(Acorn) by then! Just VM or PM me when you're ready. c:

That would be great^^ I will move near my wifi, hopefully it will be better than last time^^ when do you want to start?

That would be great^^ I will move near my wifi, hopefully it will be better than last time^^ when do you want to start?

Whenever you're ready! We can use my brand new town since I'm plot resetting on my main. Can you add this fc instead? 1435-4580-6775

If you ever need a back-up person let me know!

let me know if you need help.. i restarted my town so there's barely anything here.. Don't really need the TBTs but it sure would help my visitor count for the train station upgrade :)

let me know if you need help.. i restarted my town so there's barely anything here.. Don't really need the TBTs but it sure would help my visitor count for the train station upgrade :)

I can help you :) how many visit do you still need?

I can help you :) how many visit do you still need?

Oh i'm not necessarily aiming to get the train station upgrade.. i'm just offering my space up for free if you need it cause it would be beneficial for me as well in the long run

Oh i'm not necessarily aiming to get the train station upgrade.. i'm just offering my space up for free if you need it cause it would be beneficial for me as well in the long run

Aw, thank you very much for your kindness :) let me know when you want to start :)

Aw, thank you very much for your kindness :) let me know when you want to start :)

we can start now if you want to :) By the way the friend code under your avatar is incorrect... apparently

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm sorry typed it incorrectly

- - - Post Merge - - -

but yeah i added you :) i don't remmeber how it works exactly but im assuming i can just open my gates now and you can visit when you add me back

we can start now if you want to :) By the way the friend code under your avatar is incorrect... apparently

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm sorry typed it incorrectly

- - - Post Merge - - -

but yeah i added you :) i don't remmeber how it works exactly but im assuming i can just open my gates now and you can visit when you add me back
That is correct:) I am ready now^^

Back