Old Eggs
Purple Violet
Flea
Tasty Cake
Yellow Violet
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
So i recently finished my town, got all my dreamies and paths and bushes etc but i hacked to get it all and now i am bored!

I feel like i want to restart but it did take me a while and some thinga are impossible to get without hacking.

People have suggested mutiple saves but i dont know what to do!

The only reason to keep it in my opinion is if you want to show your town off to other people. Otherwise, if you're that bored with it because you hacked the whole thing instead of playing the game, then you should start over and not hack this time.

If you are bored, not enjoying it, feel like there's nothing left to do then I suggest restarting because this is suppose to be an enjoyable game

The only reason to keep it in my opinion is if you want to show your town off to other people. Otherwise, if you're that bored with it because you hacked the whole thing instead of playing the game, then you should start over and not hack this time.

I agree with this. Take a dream of it so you can visit it through dreaming and then start over.

Yeah think i might just make a new save or buy a new cartridge! I played it for ages not hacked but thigs were quite slow. I got into collecting amiibo cards but stopped because i could just move in who i wanted via hacking. I might start again but i just feel like i wont achieve landscaping easily

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i got bugs/fossils/fish myself. That was all my own effort. It was purely just for landscaping and villagers

if you're willing to spend some money on another copy then i suggest doing so. i felt the same way so i got another cartridge and i've been happy with my decision. if things turn for the worse you still have your old town at least but feeling bored is the worst you can feel about your town in my opinion

Yeah think i might just make a new save or buy a new cartridge! I played it for ages not hacked but thigs were quite slow. I got into collecting amiibo cards but stopped because i could just move in who i wanted via hacking. I might start again but i just feel like i wont achieve landscaping easily

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i got bugs/fossils/fish myself. That was all my own effort. It was purely just for landscaping and villagers

Now when you restart, you get to keep your PWP list and catalog (if you don't sell it to Nook) which helps a lot. You can always TT and buy stuff from other people, which at least allows you to play the game instead of making your town on a computer.

Now when you restart, you get to keep your PWP list and catalog (if you don't sell it to Nook) which helps a lot. You can always TT and buy stuff from other people, which at least allows you to play the game instead of making your town on a computer.

Yeah i like that idea! Keeping the catalogue makes a hugeeee difference actually..... i miss trading with people maybe thats what it is as i dont have to anymore because i have everything i need! I mean i like my current town but i feel it lacks ... hmm not sure on the word but maybe effort? Obviously doing it on the computer does take time and effort but it isnt the same. But i like the idea of keeping the catologue as ill have to spend bells to get it all back :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

However a big problem about the game is pwp placement. I feel it limits you if you if you want to place something too close to a river or house (even when its not directly on the edge) so might just tweak that possibly.

I would just buy another copy if you can afford it. That way you can have both. There's no point in having the game if you're bored with it and don't want to play though. For me, a lot of the fun is in creating the town and collecting everything! You could try not hacking next time or only hacking for the things that are too frustrating for you personally to ever do otherwise.

I would just buy another copy if you can afford it. That way you can have both. There's no point in having the game if you're bored with it and don't want to play though. For me, a lot of the fun is in creating the town and collecting everything! You could try not hacking next time or only hacking for the things that are too frustrating for you personally to ever do otherwise.

Yeah was trying to look for a used copy but theyre still like ?20. I think with hacking you can create multiple saves so might just do that i think! Yeah and hack small things like pwp placement

I didn't know you could do that! Personally, I restarted my town because I was really bored with it! It was full to the brim with flowers and I was really specific about villagers not leaving and such, to the point where I was stressed out about not ruining it and I never wanted to build anything or play really because the time was so behind. I reset so I could have a clean slate with no clutter and just build from there! Nook gave me over 30 million for the town so now Willow has a lot of money that I use only for PWP's; as I said I like to collect things rather than get them the easy way!

I didn't know you could do that! Personally, I restarted my town because I was really bored with it! It was full to the brim with flowers and I was really specific about villagers not leaving and such, to the point where I was stressed out about not ruining it and I never wanted to build anything or play really because the time was so behind. I reset so I could have a clean slate with no clutter and just build from there! Nook gave me over 30 million for the town so now Willow has a lot of money that I use only for PWP's; as I said I like to collect things rather than get them the easy way!

I feel exactly the same!! I get stressed and dont catch bugs etc anymore. I will sell my town too. Just gonna export my save and keep it on my laptop and then start fresh but so i dont lose my old town. Did you keep your catologue or?

Back