things that would be nice in the next AC/ACNL update [W.I.P]

Frankly I'm getting tired of going to Super T & T to see my catalog. I think it should be like a small book like the instruction manual (which I kept). Or at least a tab where the bugs and fish are. I don't have to order from it. Just to see what I have and not to order I HAVE to go there, sometimes they are closed (><)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking at our catalog without going to Super T & T (or whatever). This is getting annoying. It should be a book like the instruction manual ir a tab like the bug and fish. I cannot stand how I just want to see my catalog, without ordering, and the store is closed (><)

I meant this thread as my own suggestions but I didn't really specify

eh having other people suggest their owns things too is actually pretty nice! (though some just repeated stuff..)

Lots of great ideas here. I have just one modest request: That villagers won't give me that "oh, you again" when I'm returning to them with something they asked for when I was in their house earlier.

More main street buildings and stuff would be nice. I may be the only one here but I feel like there aren't enough options for shops. I've love to see the HHA becoming optional again. Lyle drives me up the wall with his "tips" :mad:. Different sizes bushes would be nice too. There are some lovely big bushes in my hometown that I want to incorporate into my game town, but the bushes in ACNL are so small that it just doesn't look right. This is unoriginal but I really want to be able to choose a villager plot and more dialogue and interactions would be cool. It is so unrealistic that villagers can walk into each other and not even acknowledge the other one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol just realised how much I missed out here :D

Oh, I have another thing. I really miss the just-for-fun visitors like Blanca. I've lost interest in pretty much all of the special visitors in new leaf, because all of them are about items and now that I have everything, they aren't interesting anymore.
Now that I think of it, I can't remember any other fun visitor than Blanca. But I miss her. And I wish for more like that, that isn't all about getting stuff.

I would love to be able to transplant shrubs. You could dig it up then have the option to put it in your inventory then plant it somewhere else in your town. I waste so many shrubs when I redo my town and it's so hard to get them.

i also want villagers to be able to wear dresses, clothes and accessories by your choice. i hate it when they put on pro-designs from the able sisters, it never looks right on them. i have to make them wear other clothes by a method and it can sometimes take ages

In the next game, I'd love to see better villager interactions with each other and PWPs. And I really hope they bring back that one feature in WW where villagers actually socialized during a villager's birthday party. I'd also like to see villagers sitting down and reading books or having a picnic or drinking coffee, etc. That'd be really cool to see.

• The game definitely needs more flowers, and more colors for flowers. (they have morning glories for decoration but not for planting :( )
  • More trees, more fruit (I'm glad that they did add tropical fruit in ACNL).
  • More bushes/shrubs. I was ecstatic when I found out that the game has hydrangeas!
  • Options on how you'd like your town. For example, tropical island/rainforest town (with tropical plants), desert town (witch cacti, etc.), urban town (with buildings, concrete), or normal forest town.
  • Unlimited QR pattern storage, so that way you don't have to keep closing and opening the game to switch characters.
  • A choice for us to keep one type of weather for your town (Rainy town, snowy town, normal all-season town).

Last edited:
I feel like everyone has already said everything that I'd wanna add lol. But one thing I'm sick of is the golden net going into my character's hair. It looks so sloppy and bothers me.

I'd like to see special characters and events (like holiday characters, or summer fireworks) preserved in dream towns. Could even give them dialogue, just have them not hand out anything to dreamers.

Back