The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Some of you know what I'm talking about. the text that abuses Unicode to stack characters on top of each other. I think the forum should have a set in stone rule as to whether or not it's allowed. I don't have an opinion either way, but it seems to me that it's a pretty gray area. here's an example of this text:

Ȉ̶̴̸̵͎͈̳̦̜̯͂͌ͭ̽ͪ̚̚͜s̐͊̾̇̈̄͑̑҉̸̺̰̯̞͘ ͫ̏́͒̓͆̊̎ͫͫ͛̑̅͌͏̸̫͍̣̰̲͟͟͠t̑̇ͣ̉ͤ͆̽̈ͭ̔̇ͯ́ͪͬͬ̀͏̧̫̪̹͉͓̯͢h͇̳̜̣̯̯̱͇̲̠͐̌̓̉̀i̧̮̼͎̝͇̠̟̣̲̘͖̒̀̓ͫ̿̆͞ͅs̵̷͓̜͉̳͉͈̲̖̦̟̼̜̮̙̬̮̠̝̍̽͛̇ͭͧ̉͐͊̑̀̓ͭ͠ ̡̍͒ͪ̆͋̈́̍̈́҉̵̨̧͖̝͙̮̺̼̰͓͎͓̪̺̩̠s̡̘̫̺̝̩̯̞̀͑͛̉̃̔͑̽̔̈̆̾̏͊ͭͪ͗͟͟͝ͅͅo̸͈̗̹̞͉͓ͪ́ͣ͗͐͒̊͊̓̑̿ͯ̈́̔͛̊́́͞ř̐̈́͒ͭ͊̊ͨ͛͛̑̃ͪ̑̇̊͆͏̛̀͜͏̼̮̣͈ͅtͯ̈́̌̒̉̇̒͂̍̇̈́ͤ҉҉̡̬̥̯̣̞̙̹̥̼ ̴̴̸͎̻͕͉̼̻͍̣͚̗̘̟̯̻̜͉͆͑̄̋ͩͮͬ̋̈́̀́ͧͮ͌̄̂̀o͉̞̺̱̬̝̝͕͖̳͖͚͇̝͚̲ͩ͗͗̉͠͝ͅͅf̵͕̩̗̠̗̻͓̫̙̝͚̍̈́̓̾͐̓̀̿͂̅ͦ͑́ͯ́̚͠ ͊ͧ̂͠͏̸͍̟͉̲̝̣̻͔͖̻̺̱͈t́̇̍͑̍͆̊̔ͫ̀ͯ̀͂ͮ̀͏̸̸͓̭̞̗̥̼̝̯͙̦̞̗͎͙̙͈͇̻e̠̭̻̬̯̙̖͕̳̱̜̮̝̙ͫͦ̆̃̅̈́́͝x̫̺͈̼̣͓̪̪͌̀ͤͭ̑̓͗͛̋̾̉̔͑ͧ̀̈́͒̔̀͜͠t̄̒ͪ̓̓ͧ̍ͤͣ̕͏̸̸̭̳̝̳̟̹̗̟̯̬̙͇̙̳̹̯͈͍ͅ ̉̊̍͆̈̅ͫ̐̆̓̇ͧ̈ͮ͛ͯ̀̌́͜҉̳͇̺̼̮̯͕̞̖̥̰̫͔͉́ͅb̶̓ͮͭͭ̂͏̬̮̖̹̻͚̻̻̯͔̣͎͔͟͝ą̵͔̼̲͍̫͙̺̫̹̮͈̫̻̬̺͔̖̋͂̀͑ͩ̍̌̊ͧͯ́ͅͅņ̷̖̥͍̗̪̰͖͈̘̖̈̓̇ͨ͆̎͋ͫ͋͑͡ņͤ́ͥ̌ͥ̍̉ͮ͏̵̶͏̖̪̖͈̱̗̳ͅạ̴͍̘͔͖̥̬͇̽̉̉͌͂̓̃̑͑̂͆̃̓̃ͫ̄́͘b̵̛̹͚̻̘̈̅ͣ̅ͤ̅ͪ̔̈ͫ͒̒̀ͅl̸̶̛͓̫̱̘̤̝̙̲̫̼̞̭̈́̈́ͧ̄̃̑ͭ̊̂̍̆̂̐ͦ͗͑͝͝e̢̱͇̥̦̜̺̘̗̱͙̤̤̣̜͓̒͋̍̏͂͊͌̋̆̊̓̚ͅ?̩̩̲͈̩̤͔̹̄̀̀̎̐̾̒̄ͮͧ͆͗ͥ̀́̕ͅ

Now, here's some pros and cons of this text:

Pros:
-Allows an aspect of creativity in messages
-Would look pretty cool if used correctly in certain threads

Cons:
-is composed of a massive number of characters
-could potentially flow out of text boxes and cause a mess (I'll give an example of it flowing into my signature below.) (EDIT: It appears that these text boxes are well coded and refuse to let the text flow out of the post. good to know. However, it does work in your user title, though there's really no way to grief with that.)
-with enough of it, could even slow your browser speed as it attempts to load massive amount of characters

that's all I have to say. I just want a mod's opinions on these matters. thank you everyone!

Ȉ̶̴̸̵͎͈̳̦̜̯͂͌ͭ̽ͪ̚̚͜s̐͊̾̇̈̄͑̑҉̸̺̰̯̞͘ ͫ̏́͒̓͆̊̎ͫͫ͛̑̅͌͏̸̫͍̣̰̲͟͟͠t̑̇ͣ̉ͤ͆̽̈ͭ̔̇ͯ́ͪͬͬ̀͏̧̫̪̹͉͓̯͢h͇̳̜̣̯̯̱͇̲̠͐̌̓̉̀i̧̮̼͎̝͇̠̟̣̲̘͖̒̀̓ͫ̿̆͞ͅs̵̷͓̜͉̳͉͈̲̖̦̟̼̜̮̙̬̮̠̝̍̽͛̇ͭͧ̉͐͊̑̀̓ͭ͠ ̡̍͒ͪ̆͋̈́̍̈́҉̵̨̧͖̝͙̮̺̼̰͓͎͓̪̺̩̠s̡̘̫̺̝̩̯̞̀͑͛̉̃̔͑̽̔̈̆̾̏͊ͭͪ͗͟͟͝ͅͅo̸͈̗̹̞͉͓ͪ́ͣ͗͐͒̊͊̓̑̿ͯ̈́̔͛̊́́͞ř̐̈́͒ͭ͊̊ͨ͛͛̑̃ͪ̑̇̊͆͏̛̀͜͏̼̮̣͈ͅtͯ̈́̌̒̉̇̒͂̍̇̈́ͤ҉҉̡̬̥̯̣̞̙̹̥̼ ̴̴̸͎̻͕͉̼̻͍̣͚̗̘̟̯̻̜͉͆͑̄̋ͩͮͬ̋̈́̀́ͧͮ͌̄̂̀o͉̞̺̱̬̝̝͕͖̳͖͚͇̝͚̲ͩ͗͗̉͠͝ͅͅf̵͕̩̗̠̗̻͓̫̙̝͚̍̈́̓̾͐̓̀̿͂̅ͦ͑́ͯ́̚͠ ͊ͧ̂͠͏̸͍̟͉̲̝̣̻͔͖̻̺̱͈t́̇̍͑̍͆̊̔ͫ̀ͯ̀͂ͮ̀͏̸̸͓̭̞̗̥̼̝̯͙̦̞̗͎͙̙͈͇̻e̠̭̻̬̯̙̖͕̳̱̜̮̝̙ͫͦ̆̃̅̈́́͝x̫̺͈̼̣͓̪̪͌̀ͤͭ̑̓͗͛̋̾̉̔͑ͧ̀̈́͒̔̀͜͠t̄̒ͪ̓̓ͧ̍ͤͣ̕͏̸̸̭̳̝̳̟̹̗̟̯̬̙͇̙̳̹̯͈͍ͅ ̉̊̍͆̈̅ͫ̐̆̓̇ͧ̈ͮ͛ͯ̀̌́͜҉̳͇̺̼̮̯͕̞̖̥̰̫͔͉́ͅb̶̓ͮͭͭ̂͏̬̮̖̹̻͚̻̻̯͔̣͎͔͟͝ą̵͔̼̲͍̫͙̺̫̹̮͈̫̻̬̺͔̖̋͂̀͑ͩ̍̌̊ͧͯ́ͅͅņ̷̖̥͍̗̪̰͖͈̘̖̈̓̇ͨ͆̎͋ͫ͋͑͡ņͤ́ͥ̌ͥ̍̉ͮ͏̵̶͏̖̪̖͈̱̗̳ͅạ̴͍̘͔͖̥̬͇̽̉̉͌͂̓̃̑͑̂͆̃̓̃ͫ̄́͘b̵̛̹͚̻̘̈̅ͣ̅ͤ̅ͪ̔̈ͫ͒̒̀ͅl̸̶̛͓̫̱̘̤̝̙̲̫̼̞̭̈́̈́ͧ̄̃̑ͭ̊̂̍̆̂̐ͦ͗͑͝͝e̢̱͇̥̦̜̺̘̗̱͙̤̤̣̜͓̒͋̍̏͂͊͌̋̆̊̓̚ͅ?̩̩̲͈̩̤͔̹̄̀̀̎̐̾̒̄ͮͧ͆͗ͥ̀́̕ͅ

Last edited:
It would be pretty cool but people could (and probably will) abuse it. It also is hard to read.

I think that would fall under "incoherent posts".

Random side note: I just noticed that nowhere in the rules is it explicitly mentioned you have to post in English. So maybe you could call it a "foreign language"... Although the staff locks non-English threads anyway, but it's weird that it isn't actually mentioned in the rules anywhere as far as I can tell.

I mean, it could potentially be considered spam couldn't it? Maybe not, I don't know. It doesn't seem to cause too much harm as long as its not exploited somehow. Like to gain bells in posts.

I don't see any harm unless someone is posting large amounts of it in a spammy manner.

B̞̰̜̣̙͙̭̻̰ͥ́͌͊ͬ͛͊̈ͭ̆̑̆͊͌̚͜ͅu̢̨̺̺̙̤̞̝̩͙͗̉̔͊̑͐ͤ̔̅ͭͦ͋̓̚͞͝t̵̸͍͙̺̱̟̹̖̙͇̜͙͉͉͆ͥ̄̋̐͌̃ͦ͊ͭ̋ͨ́͒̑̇̈ͩ͜͠ ̸̜̼̠̰̻̼̞ͥ̑̓͛ͯ̊ͫ̏͟ḑ̰͉̘̖̻̮͔̟͈̹̜̟̥̬̤̙͇̊ͬ͋͘͠o̶͛̿̽̊͐̎̉̍͏͕̲̬̺̝͍̹͘͟ͅͅȩ̡̃͂̈́̉ͣ̎͆̊͡͏̳̻̝̦͈͈͔̰͎̙͖sͪ̾ͫ̓͊̑ͫ̍҉̴̨̢͎̬̳̺̣̘̪̻̠͓̮̲͎̯̰ṉ̸͍͚̙̬̙̼̫͕͇̲̰̏̌́ͯͯ̄͋̆̍͆̔ͬͭ͌̿ͪͤ̕̕͝͞ͅ'̵̡̨̜̹̖͓̗̋ͭ̅̔͌̌͢ͅͅt̸̲̘̲͍̖̤͖̯̳̣̥͖͑ͧ̌͊̽ͩ́ ̵̵̢͈̻̩̖͍ͯͫ́͐ͥ͂͛̍ͤ̈́̋̉i̶͕̰͔̦̝͒̄͒͗ͮͬ̓͌́͘͟ṱ̜̖̥͔͉͍̙̣̮̘̖̲̮̟̟̪̘̓ͫͬ̕͝ ̶̢̥͚̥͎̗̩̝̪̩̰̣̺̱͉̬̋ͨ̿̐͌̅̀̍̒̊͆ͧ̄͌ͦ̊ͤͭ͞l͑͊̔͊͆̇̆ͮ͛̈́̎͑ͣ͛̚͏̨̯̭͉͇̥̱̼̹͓̟̮͍͢o͛̔̽͐҉̷̬̻̰̻̲̬̭͇̹̩͕̺̠ͅoͥ̓̏ͤ̈́̆̉̓͑҉̷͉̺͉̫̫͎̙͠k̷̨͉̺̮͍̰͚̜̤̊̔̆̍̐̓ͮ͠ ̝̭͔̬̘̬̘͎͔̋̋ͪ͡ͅc̶̱̦̖͈̪̖̦̩̮ͩ͑̿͆̑ͮ͂̃̐͊͜o̒̆̀̃͌̇͐̔́ͣ̅ͣ̚͝͝҉̢͓͇̺̜̭̬̝͔̥̦͎̮̠͖́ǫ̟̹̲ͨ̊ͬ͛͛̽ͭ̿͌̊ͭ͛̿͜l̷̸̸̙̣͕̺͈͗͆͆ͭ͌ͦ͊̊ͮͪ͂̑ͫͩ̔́͡?̡̢͓̰̮̪̠̙̪̜̤͔͚̻̼ͮͦ͗̍ͣͧ̐̓́͠!̡̒̂͛̉̍͂ͩ́͢͏̭͉͙

Please don't ban Zalgo text or else I will be so Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ . so very Ṭ̷Ř̥̤̤̻̥̥ͧ̏ͦ̋͑͡Ɨ̘͉̲̯̹͔̿ͯͦ͋͂͡Ǥ̸̷͈͇͉̟̫͚͖͉̼̰̱̩͔̙̖̱̌͑ͥ̐ͤͧ̂͌̃ͬ͟͜ͅĠ̟͓͇̺̭̮̇̄̍̃ͬͣ͂ͪ̽̃̀͜Ɇ̛ͦ̄̓ͪ̇̌̄̒̊̓̾̐͒͋ͭ̀͗̚͝҉̧͙͍̦̣̤͇͓͙̲͍̪̤̻͢ͅṜ͓̠̘̥̼̈́̌ͬ͜ͅḚ̬̯͎͉̙̉ͧ͆̕Ƌ̶ .

Last edited:
Zalgo text looks cool though. Unrelated to this site, but on certain sites the text flickers and moves.

T̘̭̰͍̥͝ͅo̻̻̪̯ ̘͔̙͉̠̱̠i͔̲̗̰n͖̝v͇̘ok͈͍̦̼̠̩̀è͉͚͇͖̖̲̲ ̨̮̥t̵̜h̜e̻͔̣̟ ̜̹͙̹̮̖͖h̛̟̣̱̗i̳̱̕v̻̖͇͎̪͘e͈͚̠̩̬̼̤͢-̠̟̲̭̼̺͡m̸͙i̫̝̹͓̣͎n̠͔͔͢d̻͠ ̵̤̱̬͙r̢͖̘͇͍͎̳̤e̢̲̜̳̟p̛̠̦̣̫̘̖ŕ͙̣͕ͅe̕ş͚͚̜̞͔e̱n͖̭̲t͓͈i̤̰̱̰n͙̼̫͖̺̼g̞̥͈͚̘͢ ͓͡ć̮͓̹̭͕͓̖h҉̮͚͙ͅa̡͙͖̹͔͖͓̣o̳̫s̯͖̖̝̗̹̠.͔͕͝
̬͇I͙͖̯̣͚̤̳n͎̗͕̰̟̹̱͟v̶̦͔̩̱̰̞o͈͇ḱ̫̦̙i҉̬̭̫̞̟ͅn̩g̩͈̳͍̖̦ͅ ̺͎̫ͅt̹̺̺ͅh̲̤̠̹͙͈è ̲̻̲fe̤̼̤͍͇̼ͅe̴̹̤̰̗̯̳̘l̷̰̠͍̗i̵̝̺̹̪̤̱̱n͔̠̟ͅg ͏͉͍̠͇o͎̭̪͔̼̖͈f̦̠̮͡ ̜̬͙c̞̞̰̮̣h̗a̼ͅo̥̘̗̦̗̖̹s̫͖̯̙̻̺͞.̖
͠W͎̮̟͚̕i̮ţ͓̞̳̪̠̫̻h͚̬ ̰͔o̭̦̥̖̻͙ut̵ ̶̯̠̭͈̩o͕̦͕͈̮͉ͅṛ͈͎̲͕̗d̰͓̺͓e̮r̬̼̠̗͚.̲͖̙͓̮
̷̱͍̥͍͖T̩h҉̣̼é͔͚͖̯̯̤͉ ̧̖̮̖Ṋ̕e̱̬͎̕z̲̰͕̹͖ͅp̩͘e͇͔̬͈r̻d͟ị͍̝͎̝̙̘a̞̮̮̪n̯̪͎̫͇͙̭ ̠͙̱̝̳̖ͅh͇͉̺͉i̸̪͙v͕̺͞e̺-̘̘̘͚̭́m̸i̷̮n̬̜̩̖̯d̳̞̱̠̻ ̦̼̣̦͉̣o̹͜f̰̦͍ c̤h͓̱̺̺̺͈͎a͉̗̻̪̜̪̗ò̱̗͎̯͚ͅs̗͙̮̙̫̠͖͠.̱ ̕Z̟̗͈͞a͖̲̯͓̳l̪̜͙g̛̳o̢.̧͙̩̹̝̰͖̮
͇͔̖̰͘H̘e̹͢ ͈̥͇̞̖̗w̷h̗͟o̱̙͜ ̜̝͕͓͝Ẃ̭̻̮a̰̥̮i҉̫̱̩̱̜̮͕t̝͉̺̖͍͠s ͈̠̰̬̫̤B͏̜̥̗̬̺e̯͓̟͓̫h̨͇͉̝i̞͇̺̙̬͜ͅn̴d͙̬̝̺͎̗̻ ̗̹̝T̡͓̝̩̣̱͍͈h̴e̲̜̬̼̭ͅ ̼̯W̙̩̘̳̲a̜͔͚l͕l͉̮.̩̤͍͕̣̼͞
͔͎̼̰̫̣̻̕Z̬̻̭AL͍͙͔̙̪͓G̹̙̟̘͈O̺̗͕ͅ!̷̺

Back