Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Does anyone actually have Julia the snooty ostrich in their town? i'm considering her for my snooty, but i've been searching the web for screenshots and stuff to see if I actually like the look of her, and so far i've found not much. So that brings the question, does anyone have her living in their village? it seems like not a lot of people have her and now that makes me more curious about where she stands in this community. If you do have her, what's your opinion of her? If you don't why not? do you like her, hate her?
comment below!

Oh wow, she's so cute! I never heard of her but just did a google search. I wish I was able to get those RV cards!

I went and google searched her photos to see if you were right and you were! There literally are none. D:
I don't have her card or her in my town. She's cute though. :)

my town of rainbow has her
dream adress in spoiler

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw she very pretty and has really cute house if you like fancy restaurant theme

thought her house its a bit unoriginal its not much just one of her chair its replace by a stringfish
but nothing much i kept her style the same

shes so cute i got her in my first pack (only pack lol) of welcome amiibo cards! she was the only cool looking one she has giant eyes lol

I used to have Julia for a while but I had to pick between her and Plucky because I don't like having more than two avian/bird species in my town (Ketchup is the other). She reminds me of Pave but I like Julia's design and color scheme much better. I'm still contemplating if I should move her back in exchange for someone. Maybe someday.

Hi, I went on the lookout a little and I found these pictures for you:
latest

images

images

WVW69j2RZL4WzynlBZ

CxaAzsNUkAEYsdL.jpg

That's so funny, cause I was considering moving her into my Town of STARLEAF, I have her RV Amiibo card. Barold (that dirtball) snuck in and moved into my village, but God heard my ingame prayres, and had him PING yesterday and he is bouncing on the 21st...and so I was debating whether to make Julia, June, or perhaps one of my Sanrio cuties my next villager to move in...so I'm curious as to what people say as well...from what I understand shes not very common to have in a villge

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cute peacock. But she looks like a male peacock. I suppose she could be transgender.

in Nookipidia they have her listed as an Ostrich.

Hi, I went on the lookout a little and I found these pictures for you:
latest

images

images

WVW69j2RZL4WzynlBZ

CxaAzsNUkAEYsdL.jpg

Ahhhh thank you so much for finding these pictures! she looks so adorable! I'm definitely set on moving her in now next time I have someone move out. :)

Last edited:
That's so funny, cause I was considering moving her into my Town of STARLEAF, I have her RV Amiibo card. Barold (that dirtball) snuck in and moved into my village, but God heard my ingame prayres, and had him PING yesterday and he is bouncing on the 21st...and so I was debating whether to make Julia, June, or perhaps one of my Sanrio cuties my next villager to move in...so I'm curious as to what people say as well...from what I understand shes not very common to have in a villge

- - - Post Merge - - -

in Nookipidia they have her listed as an Ostrich.

Ostrich is how they label all the birds like Blanche, Flora, Phoebe, etc but they're clearly not all ostriches. Ostriches are black and white. She is clearly based off a peacock but female peacocks are black and white speckled. It is totally awesome to have another LGBT villager.

i think she's OK. her colour scheme is very nice and she's different but she's personally not for me, hope you interract with her more and make your decision !

Last edited:
You know, now that I think of it, I'd totally have her if I had her card. She seems really awesome. I'd say give her a try, if you can!

I have her in my town and imo she's nothing special.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cute peacock. But she looks like a male peacock. I suppose she could be transgender.

why are we labelling a video game character

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys she's a bunch of pixels and code, she's not representing any kind of movement.

I don't have her in my village, but I do have her card! 2 cards to be exact since I got duplicates.

Julia seems like a pretty great villager. :)

Her house however, isn't the best. :/

Back