• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Island Adventures

Mayor_Freya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of doing some work on the island this evening as I have a fairly new town I'm setting up. I want to start collecting some medals to start obtaining the mermaid furniture for one of my new house ideas. I'm also thinking of doing some bug hunting too for some much needed bells - anyone fancy visiting so we can do it together? :)

Last edited:
I love doing the island tours! My town is pretty new but I would love to visit!

Sounds good! Do you mind if I look around your shops/town or talk to villagers? I love seeing new towns :)

Of course not. I've bought all the things I wanted to today so take what you like - could I do the same in your town? :)

Sure!! It's not much, but it's coming along nicely! I have T&T mart. I added you whenever you're ready!

oh amazing! I will get T&T in a couple of days! I've opened my gate so you're more than welcome to come now ^_^

Ok! I'm Solveig from Alesund :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh I have to go for a minute. Probably like 10 minutes. I hope you see this in time!

Back