How can i get rid of BAROLD!??!!?!?!? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

HzpzLjW.jpg
I think that all Barolds in this game are inherently evil.My former Barold laid this on me one day.Didn't Glenn Close say this to Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction?Geez,and I gave him to somebody on ACC.I fear for them....but at least I got a Dr.Shrunk's jacket out of the deal.

Oh my goodness, THAT'S what he looks like? Sometimes I question who designed some of these villagers, because we end up with really awesome ones like Drago and cute ones like the bear cubs; and then this...

View attachment 195823
I think that all Barolds in this game are inherently evil.My former Barold laid this on me one day.Didn't Glenn Close say this to Michael Douglas in Fatal Attraction?Geez,and I gave him to somebody on ACC.I fear for them....but at least I got a Dr.Shrunk's jacket out of the deal.

SEE?!?!?! SEE?!?!?!!?!? (points to comment and photo) IM NOT CRAZY! not THAT crazy at least

He IS evil!! Great now I have to fear for my life and the lives of my villagers (Oh no! Julian!) I better put up a guard watch in front of his house...Julians that is...cause I bet you that POS Barold is planning on like kidnapping him, tying him up, and ripping his beautiful horn offa his head to send to me in the mail!!! *drops to knees weeping* OH NO! MY POOR POOR BABY JULIAN!!! WHY?!!?!? WHY!?!?!?...*ahem* excuse me..i tend to get a bit emotional at the mere thought of something happening to my lovely, gorgeous, Julian.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness, THAT'S what he looks like? Sometimes I question who designed some of these villagers, because we end up with really awesome ones like Drago and cute ones like the bear cubs; and then this...

I know right?!?!?! Like WTH was this person thinking? Id LIKE to think this was done purposely to get a reaction outta us..the players. Theres just NO WAY, someone thought....
"Hey yknow what?? The villager IM gonna be known for...that IM gonna create is gonna be this big, horrific looking Bear and I'm gonna name him BAROLD! Yeah! BAAAAAAROOOOOLD, it just rolls offa ones tongue! oh yesssss!! ooooh oooh lemme give him this disgusting beard/5oclock shadow thing, a horrible personality that will make him just reek of pathetic sadness...and to top it off...ima slap a tiger stripped tank on him!! YEA!!!!! His house will be ALL METAL, and ugly inside and no rhyme or reason to its d?cor or theme!! YES!! OMG I HAVE CREATED THE BEST VILLAGER EVER!!"

no. just no.

the creation of Barold HAD to of been purposeful in the sense of..." I'm gonna mess with the players...ima make the most pathetic, annoying, evil, loser ever...heh and ill name him.....BAROLD! bwabahahahahahahahaha!! Yessss"

Back