• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

happy Pi Day!!

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
not sure how it should be celebrated...

maybe with a pizza pie, and one calculates its area for fun???

i think a standard large pizza has a 14" diameter, so.... if it's divided into 8 slices, what is the area of each slice???
:confused:

Happy Pi Day!! :D

I actually had a pork pie for dinner last night. xD Too bad it wasn't today!

I don't like pizza and I only passed my most recent Maths test by 4% so this day is like a nice big kick in the teeth for me :blush:

Oh yeah, pies also refers to pizza! I forgot. xD Now I really want a mushroom pie! I wonder if I can convince my mom to order pizza. ;)

I just finished eating a chocolate pie from Burger King. Even I'm celebrating it.

The pie is the truth.

Unfortunately now that I'm back from my sister-in-law's wedding, I'm getting back onto the ketosis diet, so no carbs or sugar for me. I can pretend my fish tonight is pie. I think that's what I'll do.

Celebrate by listening to Slipknot - Iowa

I had a quarter of a mango-key lime pie.

It appeared to have a standard 9" diameter pie pan.

Therefore, the top surface area of the pie portion I consumed =
1/4 x 22/7 x 9/2 x 9/2 =
1 x 22 x 9 x 9/4 x 7 x 2 x 2=
1782/112 =
891/56 simplified =
15 and 51/56 square inches of pie! :D

i wish i had coffee to go with it...

Back