Which town you visited first?

I don't remember, it might have been someone on this forum, or it might have been my friend's town from college.

With my first town it was my sister's and then the official Nintendo town (where I got cool princess dress patterns). The first town I visited with my second copy of the game was my first town to sell turnips.

It might've been my sister's town most likely, since we both got the game on release day and were excited to try out all the new features. Or probably the town of a friend that my sister had made on release day named Joris. He was pretty cool. Speaking of towns that I visited dream-wise and not via wifi connection, I think it might've been LinAndKo's towns that I visited first. I used to keep up with their videos regularly and I was a huge fan. That or JvgsJeff.

Last edited:
The first town I visited was my boyfriend's. He bought ACNL so that I could drop off some stuff before I reset :)

First town I visited was...
Was a cycling town. Not so sure who it was...

Last edited:
I thiiiink the first town I visited was my mom's. We used to visit each other's towns in Wild World, and she asked for her own copy of ACNL not long after I bought mine.
After that, I started doing trades with people from Tumblr. My Mallary was the first villager I adopted.

The first town I dreamed of--other than Nintendo's--was a random one Luna sent me to. I remember it was a very underdeveloped town, and I didn't yet know how dream towns work, so I kept writing messages (via the speech bubble on the bottom screen) into the void, thinking the town's owner would see them. Things like, "I like your fountain!" :p

Last edited:
Back