• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying A Few Items From My Wishlistʕᵔᴥᵔʔ✧・゚☽

Status
Not open for further replies.

pricklypotato

Bells
Switch
8236-2353-7615
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
99.5% (192) +
A Few Items From My Wishlistʕᵔᴥᵔʔ✧・゚☽

x4 whirlpool bath

willing to pay in IGB, BTB, or any sanrio set/RV items i have that you may be interested in!!

Last edited:
WTF UM WHY R U SO NICE R U SURE I CAN JUST GIVE IT TO U FOR FREE IN THAT CASE

OMG YOURE TOO SWEET!!!!!! i really honestly do want to pay u for the convenience thoughʕᵔᴥᵔʔ xx
i really appreciate u commenting on this thread!! i thought u had sold yours already WAW

OMG YOURE TOO SWEET!!!!!! i really honestly do want to pay u for the convenience thoughʕᵔᴥᵔʔ xx
i really appreciate u commenting on this thread!! i thought u had sold yours already WAW

tbh i want the money but it's up to you

also ill have to search through my town idk if it was in my 1st or 2nd, and i lost my 2nd so if i can't get it for u im sorry

tbh i want the money but it's up to you

also ill have to search through my town idk if it was in my 1st or 2nd, and i lost my 2nd so if i can't get it for u im sorry

YAS im paying u my first offer, u silly bean lol
let me know if u find it, im gonna go make some food

I have a whirlpool bath! What Sanrio items do you have if you don't mind me asking?

Do you know any Amiibo figure or cards have these items? I have all of the cards and acnl figure. I can scan them for your if you want

Do you know any Amiibo figure or cards have these items? I have all of the cards and acnl figure. I can scan them for your if you want

i forgot to update that i didn't need the ABD anymore (which is in Gonzo's), but unfortunately the whirlpool bath isn't included in any one of the cards:'c
T R A G I C

i am sad waw

THANK YOU THOUGH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back