Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
99.5% (192) +
A Few Items From My Wishlistʕᵔᴥᵔʔ✧・゚☽

x4 whirlpool bath

willing to pay in IGB, BTB, or any sanrio set/RV items i have that you may be interested in!!

Last edited:
WTF UM WHY R U SO NICE R U SURE I CAN JUST GIVE IT TO U FOR FREE IN THAT CASE

OMG YOURE TOO SWEET!!!!!! i really honestly do want to pay u for the convenience thoughʕᵔᴥᵔʔ xx
i really appreciate u commenting on this thread!! i thought u had sold yours already WAW

OMG YOURE TOO SWEET!!!!!! i really honestly do want to pay u for the convenience thoughʕᵔᴥᵔʔ xx
i really appreciate u commenting on this thread!! i thought u had sold yours already WAW

tbh i want the money but it's up to you

also ill have to search through my town idk if it was in my 1st or 2nd, and i lost my 2nd so if i can't get it for u im sorry

tbh i want the money but it's up to you

also ill have to search through my town idk if it was in my 1st or 2nd, and i lost my 2nd so if i can't get it for u im sorry

YAS im paying u my first offer, u silly bean lol
let me know if u find it, im gonna go make some food

Do you know any Amiibo figure or cards have these items? I have all of the cards and acnl figure. I can scan them for your if you want

Do you know any Amiibo figure or cards have these items? I have all of the cards and acnl figure. I can scan them for your if you want

i forgot to update that i didn't need the ABD anymore (which is in Gonzo's), but unfortunately the whirlpool bath isn't included in any one of the cards:'c
T R A G I C

i am sad waw

THANK YOU THOUGH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back