• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's surprising to you?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
What has surprised you recently?

For instance, I've been home for 7 1/2 hours and I haven't touched my smart phone once ^^

beluga whales love music. still the purest and most lovely thing i have ever seen.

I am going to bed before midnight. Holy ****.

How much more chill college is than high school. In high school you feel like a prisoner.

the fact that i have to study for tomorrow everything i have seen from august to today , smh stupid school

https://youtu.be/RLbkVanjHVU this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So true. You don't realize how limited you are in high school until you leave it.

They literally treat you like toddlers and I know that most kids deserve it but some don't but get treated that way instead and it's so frustrating. It's when you're in grade 12 and you have teachers bossing you around over stupid stuff like yawning quietly in class cause you're tired.

In college, they don't even care if you show up. They become your best friends and are really chill and treat you like an adult. I love it. I couldn't stand being babied because half of the other kids were ********. That's something they need to fix in schools. Instead of punishing the entire class for something two kids did, punish those two kids!

we got out early today and theres no school tomorrow!! yay for snow and an extra day for homework. i guess this isnt too surprising though since we've had like 10 snow days so far

They literally treat you like toddlers and I know that most kids deserve it but some don't but get treated that way instead and it's so frustrating. It's when you're in grade 12 and you have teachers bossing you around over stupid stuff like yawning quietly in class cause you're tired.

In college, they don't even care if you show up. They become your best friends and are really chill and treat you like an adult. I love it. I couldn't stand being babied because half of the other kids were ********. That's something they need to fix in schools. Instead of punishing the entire class for something two kids did, punish those two kids!

Yeah I think there are a lot of flaws in the school system (namely public schools) in the United States. That's where my experience is from anyway.

The guy above me

Yeah I think there are a lot of flaws in the school system (namely public schools) in the United States. That's where my experience is from anyway.

Most definitely. They are bad here in Canada too but I've heard yours are worse. Your grade system is crazy hard compared to ours!

I don't hate myself like I used to. I never thought this day would come.

Back