• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 1 Digital Head Shot for 1 Yellow Violet Flower collectible

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (180) +
violet-yellow.png

lol I can't afford it on my own, I'll draw you a headshot on Clip Studio Paint if you can buy it for me

Example:

YOVgy0a.png

also if you accept the trade, please give me your favorite color/color of the character. I'm trying to keep it in a palate of 1 color multiple shades.

I can do that. Are you sure you only want this one collectible for it though?

My favourite colour is blue. Can you use a photo from discord (from the selfie thread)? I think mine isn't far up in the thread.

I can do that. Are you sure you only want this one collectible for it though?

My favourite colour is blue. Can you use a photo from discord (from the selfie thread)? I think mine isn't far up in the thread.

Yup, I can do that. And yea, only the one collectible, it's only a sketch after all! I don't want to rob anyone

Would you be able to DM me the picture you want me to use on discord tho, I just want to be sure I know which one you are talking about

Yup, I can do that. And yea, only the one collectible, it's only a sketch after all! I don't want to rob anyone

Would you be able to DM me the picture you want me to use on discord tho, I just want to be sure I know which one you are talking about

Yup, I'll do that now.

:)

Back