• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Illegal Is Legal

Probably smoke a joint.

In Texas, it's illegal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably smoke a joint.

In Texas, it's illegal.

take extra donuts at Meijer at midnight when all lanes are closed and lie about the amount I got when I'm checking myself out.

I'd go around in an edgy kabuki mask stealing cookies from bad people and giving cookies to good people. Like a cookie Robin Hood.

Also I'd bash in politician's skulls.

That too.

Last edited:
Steal a gift card for my game.

Oh boy. First things first, I go to gamestop and take all of their overpriced secondhand games and consoles. After that, I'd go break into some houses just for fun.

Completely take over a government establishment.

Drive up to the white house and ask donald trump if everything that was illegal is now legal if everything that was legal is now illegal

Break into Walmart with two friends in the middle of the night.

Steal the games and consoles from GameStop, occupy an abandoned nice 2 story house somewhere secluded, and steal more things I like.

I would kidnap master shefs of all my favorite restaurants and bakeries, confine them in my house, then make them teach how they cook/bake my favorite cuisine/breads.

The other thing I would absolutely do, is to kidnap all those who are crazy enough to kill/abuse innocent weaker lives (children/animals), confine them, take them out one by one, and smash their heads with a huge hammer, break them into fragments.

Back