How confident are you in your appearance?

im mcfreakign Ugly, my dude

only time when i think i look ok is when i hide my face w my hair and my body w a gifantic sweater . i think my twin sister is pretty tho and we have very similar faces so i guess maybe i could have potential idk i just hate my skin bc of acne and scars, my body is Bleh, my hair looks Bad, i look weird whenever i make a facial expression and i just look . Bad .

It's been years since I've felt comfortable with my own skin. I'm more confident with my appearance now than I have been in my life. Granted, I still think I'm average but I'm a good average. Gotta a smile that shines and calves of steel

Last edited:
Whenever, wherever, and however I look at myself... I am disgusted with what I see...

hmm...i think ill give myself an eight. Tbh when i put in the effort i can look very good but im not sure about the times i was lazy to style up.

I'm not confident at all. I definitely don't fit into societies' definition of attractive, so I have unfortunately adapted that to how I feel about myself. Of course, there are days where I feel like a million bucks, but it's rare that it actually lasts.

Not at all... I hate how I look, and other people have let me know they do too. I used to be fine with myself, but then all of a sudden I got picked on for my appearance nonstop by so many different people that it just ruined any self confidence I had. The only thing I don't really mind is my body. It's not great but it's not bad. It's just my face I hate

I actually feel pretty good about myself lately?
Like, I'd like to get rid of my acne scars and lose 10-15 more pounds but for the most part I don't think I look too bad.

i haaate my body. i think i'm too tall and too chubby :s i dunno, people always tell me i'm attractive but for some reason, i just don't believe it? i like my face most of the time, i just don't like my nose.

Not gonna lie, I love my facial structure lol. I think it looks p good. However, I have things I really really hate. I have scars on my face from injuries as a child, and I've had terrible acne for years. I've seen several dermatologists who gave me products that didn't help me at all so I have to just hide it under makeup which is kinda lame. I don't like being bare-faced because of my bad skin. I also don't like my huge, fat belly and how short I am. My legs are so stumpy while my torso is awkwardly long. My hair also sucks. It's super thin and frizzy from years of disordered eating, and I've dyed it several times because I don't like the color, which has only damaged it and thinned it out further. I want to grow it super long but it just looks too bad. I also hate how hairy my arms are.

I'm not confident in my appearance completely but I am confident in my eyebrows. lol

It varies day to day, I can have a great body day and be like "YASS QUEEN SLAY!" and just feel super fierce and great, and then on the other end of the spectrum I can just want to hide forever and not be seen, and hate every mirror. Most days I am just in between, I like dressing up cause it makes me feel good.

I can't really complain. I don't necessarily care that much about how I look. I'm pretty sure other people care more about how I look than I do (*casually wears sweat pants and a hoodie to a fancy dinner at a restaurant*).

key to life: be confident and you'll look confident. eventually, the confidence will turn real and normal, and you don't have to pretend. i truly say this with 100% accuracy, as it worked on me when i was super antisocial and awkward. don't even tell me "but but senpai i can't do that i'll look weird trying to look confide-" stop, then you're not doing the first step. FEIGN the confidence like you actually have it, pretend you're 2000% prettier, handsomer (?) or whatever works, talk to people with a confident voice, stand up straight, and do things that you think will make you look cooler.

people believe what they see, and if you present them with a confident, smiling self, you're BOUND to be liked by some people, no matter if you think you're ugly or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i went on rambling yup i'm 110% confident in myself and my appearance :) if people don't like it then oh well i have personality

I can fully back this up, I used to hate myself, and I would dress in drab baggy stuff to hide myself under and everything, I had a friend tell me this advice and so I was like, ok you know what, I'll try it out. THE FIRST DAY, I am not kidding, first day, I went out shopping and I was kind of acting idk egotistical or something idk what you'd call it, but I was just faking it but I was exuding it I guess. I got so many compliments and stuff it was like.. crazy. And i had a dude flirting with me hardcore and I was just like "wat", it for sure works.

Very damn insecure. I have a lazy eye and my hair is a mess and I'm short and I'm incredibly insecure about my body. Even though I have a skinny-medium build, I feel like I'm still fat.
Like Arize said, I get a burst of confidence when I look in the mirror when I'm all spruced up and I feel good with myself until I leave the house and see everybody else's good looks.

good days and bad days, but i try not to care what i look like anymore because it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme and i've been more comfortable than i used to be

Back