• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How confident are you in your appearance?

i'm not confident with anything about myself lmao

I don't like being skinny and want to gain some muscle but I like my face and height and everything else.

not super confident at all. some features about myself i am confident w/ and there are times when i think 'wow, my outfit is nice today, i look nice in it' or 'i look good today'. though generally i dislike my nose (which is what i'm most insecure about), my profile. but i think i have awesome eyes, nice enough hair and am totally comfortable with my weight and body. i know i'm not pretty, or conventionally at least, and i don't really mind. just bc i don't think i'm cute doesn't mean someone else out there doesn't think i am.

Last edited:
Im not at all confident in my appearance. I hate the way I look, and pretty much everything else about me. :blush:

I don't like talking about this topic a whole lot. I feel that if you say you like the way you look you're big headed and if you say you don't like the way you look then you're fishing for compliments. But I like talking about myself so here we go. I think I'm pretty, definitely not a pretty as some people, just average. I like my eyebrows and my hair. I'd like to be skinner but a lot of girls do. There are certain body features I don't like but don't we all have them. There's really only one thing that I feel super insecure about. It's not even something that people would think is weird or ugly, in fact they would think the opposite. l probably get it fixed in year or two lol.

I'm not hugely confident, I don't think... I kind of like how I look somedays, then other days I hate it. I feel like I look way too "cute" at times, and I don't always like that lol. It makes me look younger than I actually am. People used to make fun of me for that. I'm also like average weight for my height + age but, all of my friends are super skinny so sometimes I wish I could lose a little bit of weight. ): But I think when I do my make up I can look nice, and I have a good dress sense.

I'm not confident in the way I look, at all. Some days are better than others. I'm 23 but I have been told many times that I look like I'm 16; I STILL have acne, my hair is blah, I think I could lose maybe 10 pounds, and I wish I had whiter teeth. I also have an annoying wrinkle in between my eyebrows.
Make-up helps though.

I'm very negative about myself. So I don't feel confident in my appearance.

Last edited:
I think I'm quite skinny which is good, but I don't really like the rest of my body T-T I'm probably a 3/10 for attractiveness...idk, it's hard to say when it's yourself

Last edited:
i'm pretty confident but there are times where i'm not at all, i guess i fluctuate lol

Only thing I like about myself is my beard... The rest well...

4391539-frabz-kill-him-kill-him-with-fire-before-he-lays-eggs-b9a9cd.jpg

Last edited:
Back