• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WHY ALWAYS PEACHES??

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
I've reset a few times to get a perfect map, and my fruit is peaches Every. Damn. Time. I want something cool, like apples!

If all else fails, you can cut down all peach trees and plant apple ones instead!

I wish I had peaches as my town fruit! In my opinion they're the cutest fruit available! Second has to be apples though :p

I would love to have peaches as my main fruit. Mine is oranges, and those perfect oranges are just....

I honestly do think apples are the best fruit though

I actually quite like the peaches in game, I think they're so cute. I wish they were my native but I have oranges :/ which I don't like as much, but I guess the perfect version of them is pretty cool.. I can relate though, I want apples (or peaches) as my native too, but the towns I seem to stick with never have apples (or peaches) as their native.

Last edited:
Weird. Must be the RNG being a troll. I've seen every fruit except for maybe oranges (if I had them at one point, I don't recall). I have no particular bias (I eat all the fruits IRL :) ), but aesthetically, I lean more towards the cherries and apples - nice contrast to a screen full of green.

3yZya83.jpg
Yeah,I always seem to get Peaches too...

Cherries Rule

I actually love cherries. Peaches are my second favourite, but my native fruit is freakin pears ugh. It's fine though, because why would you have your native fruit trees everywhere. They don't sell for squat. I cut down all the pear trees and planted cherry and peach trees everywhere instead. I just wish my native was peaches because I like the perfect peach look better than the other perfect fruit.

Peaches are great! They were the fruit in my very first town so I'm sentimental about them. And I think perfect peaches are super pretty D:

Back