Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
i've seen a few of these around, and i've wanted to do one myself. since i love visiting other towns in my free time, why not look at some on here?
if you want certain advice you can tell me what your town theme is or what you want your town to look like (you don't have to do this) :)

You can visit Ophylix. I just updated it recently, and it's mostly done. I am in the process of creating a new character for it right now, but you can still visit. I've had it since launch. DA is in my signature.

hey boo
review mine please: 6B00-0048-8905
i don't know what to do with it at the moment. it's around 75-80% finished but i want your opinions on it and if you can, give me ideas of what pwp's i should use
thanks

@thegreatbrain
so your first town, JOY (i'll probably review the others at some point)
first entering, i really like the idea of the clothes for girls and boys. other minor details include putting baskets next to trees, like the townfolk are harvesting in an old fashioned fairytale town, also being hardworking and passionate with a few "___ for 10 cents" details. the flower colours aren't random and they're all in order and i especially like the colour scheme at the witch's house. to comment on the villagers, i think they all look very nice.
i feel like some of the themes clash. for instance, there's holidays, seasons and fairytales. i had first thought of the hansel and gretel house where santa lives but it's a food that's christmas themed instead. on the same topic of the christmas theme, it's the odd one out. the other villagers and their themes are princesses and the big bad witch.
the public work projects in the town fit very well, being fairy themed and all. i also like the touch of the water well (because i recall seeing a scene in snow white with a well haha)
in the cinderella and snow white house, i like the idea of the cutout trees and bushes. it reminds me of what a book would have, those pop up things in a story.
with the witch's house, i feel as if the front room's wallpaper is quite plain with the night sky. maybe also add flower beds next to a grave or two to add a feeling of melancholy.
for the left room with the bookcases i also feel as if you should put something spooky behind it; like with the moon, but less obvious, for those curious enough to pan the camera to it.
with the christmas house, the new years theme i feel clashes with the time period the mannequins are in. in the right room someone is making something, i think this time event should carry on in the left room when everyone's gathered together for a christmas dinner.
i really like your town!

Last edited:
I have had my town since it was released, I like to think I'm done with it but I know there is always room for improvement. The town's name is Arboleda, my DA is in my signature. Thank you for your time. :)

Back