4 months and $28 later...

cloverette

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
my amiibo cards finally arrived!!! i picked them up from the post office today (some of you may remember i got scammed last christmas and was sent stickers instead of the cards) i waited months for GAME to restock but they never did so i had to buy them for a higher price, so worth it though

edit: yes they're the sanrio ones my bad

Last edited:
I'm glad you finally got them! Assuming its the Sanrio pack it was easier for me to get since I live in the UK, still have no idea why they decided not to release them outside of the UK and Japan. Its clearly been an issue, I've heard so many stories of people being scammed or the pack they ordered from GAME being lost in the post (and then the replacement pack GAME sent ALSO being lost).

The sanrio ones? If so I'm jealous. I spent $70 on mine

Congrats :) if it was for Sanrio cards I feel for you, being in the UK I got them easily and I can't understand why they aren't out everywhere.

Congrats :) if it was for Sanrio cards I feel for you, being in the UK I got them easily and I can't understand why they aren't out everywhere.

My brother has a theory that Nintendo hates Americans are giving double middle finger concerning these cards.

Congratulations!

I just got mine this week from a Japanese seller on ebay. I paid around $40 (currency conversion sucks) with free delivery for the Sanrio set of cards + sticker seals. The package only took 10 days to arrive from Japan! Estimated delivery window isn't for another 2 weeks lol, so I've been very very lucky.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Sanrio sets were sold by Nintendo in Australia but I missed the (incredibly brief) window where they were available. One reason I've always steered clear of collecting cards.. until Animal Crossing.

Congrats on the sanrio cards! definitely worth the price considering the amount of content you get from them. I'm sorry you got scammed out of them previously though - that must've been really aggravating. It's really unfortunate everyone can't get the sanrio cards but instead have to get them on ebay for a higher price and risk getting scammed. Luckily for me though, I live in the UK so I had no problem getting a hold of them the same day they were released.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My brother has a theory that Nintendo hates Americans are giving double middle finger concerning these cards.

To me it feels like the opposite, I feel like America for the most part are always the first to get new products from Nintendo (ofc after japan) and the rest of Europe aren't. Although it doesn't apply here of course, there's been a few occasions where I feel like they like Americans a lot more than the UK. Especially concerning the release dates for new games.

Last edited:
Congrats on the sanrio cards! definitely worth the price considering the amount of content you get from them. I'm sorry you got scammed out of them previously though - that must've been really aggravating. It's really unfortunate everyone can't get the sanrio cards but instead have to get them on ebay for a higher price and risk getting scammed. Luckily for me though, I live in the UK so I had no problem getting a hold of them the same day they were released.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To me it feels like the opposite, I feel like America for the most part are always the first to get new products from Nintendo (ofc after japan) and the rest of Europe aren't. Although it doesn't apply here of course, there's been a few occasions where I feel like they like Americans a lot more than the UK. Especially concerning the release dates for new games.

Japan gets all the crazy cool merch but yeah, I think Nintendo cares about us too. But I agree, you guys always get things super late compared to US/JPN. I wish that weren't the case. Hopefully one day that changes and you won't have to wait soooo long to play games.

Haha, Nintendo hit Europe with the most adorable amiibo cards ever and then acted surprised when Americans scrambled like hungry wolves to get them.

Congrats on getting your cards. Mine arrived the 2nd week of January from GAME UK. It took awhile but was worth the wait.

A couple of nights ago the College House dorm room got a makeover. Added half Marty and half Hello Kitty stuff with the Marty wall/floor. The room is very cute. Wished they had sofa, small tables and dressers for each of the sets.

Congrats on getting your cards. Mine arrived the 2nd week of January from GAME UK. It took awhile but was worth the wait.

A couple of nights ago the College House dorm room got a makeover. Added half Marty and half Hello Kitty stuff with the Marty wall/floor. The room is very cute. Wished they had sofa, small tables and dressers for each of the sets.

omg I thought you meant your real life room, I was about to scream. xD

Back