• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Things you learnt recently about AC that you didn't know before.

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
I only learnt today that there are different starter clothes for Autumn and Winter than there are for Spring and Summer.

I learned that you can jump into the ocean off the cliff and the dock if you're wearing your wetsuit!

Villagers in RVs will have special dialogue depending on who they are, but once you move them in their dialogue becomes normal.

You can put items ( such as a bear or dolly) on certain chairs. The wooden stool is one of them. Does anyone else know of any others?

I didn't realize till today that boy cats and girl cats wear their shirts a little differently! :eek:

The shirt flares out a little, like a dress, on a girl cat...
latest

...but you don't really see that on a boy cat ^^;
latest

Mind blown XD I happened to notice it while I was playing HHD ^^;

I just recently learned CT has exclusive items, since I never even tried to go there before. I also found out that when you trample/dig up a dandelion, the little wishing leaves fly up in the air haha.

You can fall at the cliff edge of a beach and any flowers underneath you on the beach will react like they got trampled

Tucker the lazy elephant. Or, should I say.... A MAMMOTH! There are a lot of new villager I never seen before... AND HE WAS ONE OF THEM. Found Tucker in a dream town. I forgot the town name. Thought he was a custom/hacked villager 'cause he got tusks!

I only learnt today that there are different starter clothes for Autumn and Winter than there are for Spring and Summer.
Wait, what?
You mean, starter clothes when you start a new town?
When yes, I learnt something new.

?
I learnt that you can sit on rocks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tucker the lazy elephant. Or, should I say.... A MAMMOTH! There are a lot of new villager I never seen before... AND HE WAS ONE OF THEM. Found Tucker in a dream town. I forgot the town name. Thought he was a custom/hacked villager 'cause he got tusks!
Tucker isn't a new villager, he was one of my first villagers.

The polka-dot series doesn't have an actual wallpaper and the polka-dot wall from Lottie's RV is not orderable.

The polka-dot series doesn't have an actual wallpaper and the polka-dot wall from Lottie's RV is not orderable.

Ugh. That's good to know after I spent months looking for a dot wallpaper! lol.

I'm learning a lot of new things because I wiped my town and started fresh. Today I learned that the LOL club is built without any fundraising like the other stores or PWP's!!

I think the dotted rug and dotted wall are considered to be part of the set, at least according to moridb.com.

I think the dotted rug and dotted wall are considered to be part of the set, at least according to moridb.com.

Oh yeah, thank you. I didn't notice that (probably because of the name). Well, that makes the polka-dot wall a little more confusing. They should've named it differently.

Ugh. That's good to know after I spent months looking for a dot wallpaper! lol.

My bad. There's actually one XD

Back