North America CLOSED/ COLLECTION COMPLETED

I still need a bunch of WA cards, but Ill just make an offer! Would you be able to do my Phyllis, Timmy (212), Brewster, Spork, Mallory, Twiggy, and Cranston for your 07 Stella, 25 Plucky, 29 Julia, 34 Boots, and 42 Gonzo? I can happily throw in some more cards if you'd like.

What would you like for Lucky, Boots, and Wade...? o:

I believe I am not understanding this offer? You could send me a PM

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still need a bunch of WA cards, but Ill just make an offer! Would you be able to do my Phyllis, Timmy (212), Brewster, Spork, Mallory, Twiggy, and Cranston for your 07 Stella, 25 Plucky, 29 Julia, 34 Boots, and 42 Gonzo? I can happily throw in some more cards if you'd like.

If you read the entire trade thread, I am looking to trade the WA cards for popular cards.

I'm interested in Vivian and June. I have Kyle, Kiki, Bunnie, Diana, Tia (EU), Lily, Skye, Stitches, and Frobert. I can trade a couple for them.

Last edited:
I'm interested in Vivian and June. I have Kyle, Kiki, Bunnie, Diana, Tia (EU), Lily, Skye, Stitches, and Frobert. I can trade a couple for them.

Vivian has been traded, so if there is a different one, other than June that you need please let me know. It is best to send me a PM, that way I can see you are trying to get in touch with me :)

(Numbers are what tier they are) Okay, I have Bruce (4), Caroline (4), Flora (2), Cranston (5) and Colton (3). Would you take them for Paolo and Stella? If Stella is too popular, I guess Huck instead.

(Numbers are what tier they are) Okay, I have Bruce (4), Caroline (4), Flora (2), Cranston (5) and Colton (3). Would you take them for Paolo and Stella? If Stella is too popular, I guess Huck instead.

How bout just trading for WA card for WA card?

What cards do you still need? I can only see what cards you have on your post but not what cards you're looking for.

Back