• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America CLOSED/ COLLECTION COMPLETED

Would you trade 007 Joan for my 310 Timmy, and 125 Gwen for my 339 Frita? :)

Ha ha! Things are looking great here! :D You're doing a great job so far! I'm very glad we have been able to work out another trade.

Sounds like a wonderful trade to me. I would be happy to trade with you :) Thank you. I will PM my information to you.

Sounds wonderful to me. I will send you a PM confirming trade and my information. Thank you so very much:lemon:

That sounds like it will work for me. Thanks for the offer. I will PM my information to you :)

I am interested in WA Carrie, Maddie, Murphy and Claude and can trade Ed 163, Rizzo 376, Egbert 136, and Knox 047 for them.

I would be happy to make that trade with you. I will send you a PM with my information. Thanks for trading with me :)

So my WA 048 Cleo and 084 Benjamin for your 006 Resetti and 181 Drake? That sound great to me. I will PM you my information if you will do the same with yours :) Thank you!

Hello! If they are still available, would you want to trade:

238 Friga and WA 08 Tybalt

for my

239 Ricky and 248 Hazel

Let me know! :] I'll try to keep checking the thread, but PM is probably more a more efficient way to get my attention.

hello, would you be interested in trading my 024 Kyle and 211 Grams for your 332 Shep and 216 Franklin?

Back